Episode 11- My House, My Rules

********
On the cards tonight...

- Judith Davila and Elisa Vance in a street fight.
- Kano and Loki in a Parking Lot Brawl. Winner gets into the Global Championship Scramble.
- Casey Rodgers and Tianna go one on one.

Looking at the word count now, this will definitely be the shortest episode we've had, but it'll help build to not just the next PPV, but to these Road Tos as well. Some stories, and characters that don't get prominence in this episode, will get some in these Road To's.

ALSO..the first part of Aurulent's Greed just came out. You can find it on the NateDawg_Express YouTube Channel! Matches include Bruno Banuelos defending his Subscribers Championship against former champion turned rival Kang Suzuki, and The Order's Bane. There's also Thor and Doom slugging it out, Spider-Man facing Tom Brady, his weirdest challenge yet, and Ryan Wells, facing off against the thorn on his side in Crash Bandicoot.

Link:

Part 2's coming soon, featuring a Hell In A Cell, a Tornado Tag, and big IWA Championship match, Ben defending against his sneaky challenger, Waluigi!

That being said...That show has crazy action, and enjoy the action on this one too :)
********
LIVE FROM NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE

The Pyro budget comes into play, lighting the stage up! The crowd is rampant this time around, bloodthirsty and ready for the action!

Geoff: Ooooh NASHVILLE! We've got ALOT goin' on!!

Jack: Our women are getting a lot of time this episode. Tianna and Casey Rodgers will finally go one on one. We have a street fight main eventing between Elisa Vance and Judith Davila!

Geoff: We got our first ever Parking Lot Brawl! Of all the matches, we got this one. Kano and Loki have been messing with each other for the last six weeks. Only one will get to the Global Championship Scramble!

Frost forms onstage, the temperature in the arena sinking..when Sub-Zero, Kuai Liang, still no mask comes out. He hasn't had it since his older brother stole it seven weeks ago..deeming him "unworthy" of the name "Sub-Zero."

Geoff: Sub Section RISE!!

The ninja comes to a stop. The Power Rangers walk out too, and Jack Sparrow's wearing a massive fur coat to protect himself.

Jack: The last time we saw these guys...you know what happened to us. East India attacked us right here on commentary, and while I'd like to keep my job: YOU are just throwing yourself out there.

Geoff: I couldn't watch someone basically end another man's career. My emotions are running wild but I don't care anymore. Even if it's for one night only, I'm joining the fight.

The four head down to the ring. The Rangers sign stuff, Sparrow's skipping down, and Kuai Liang's looking straight ahead. His calm demeanor isn't there.

Jack: ..will you reconsid—

Geoff: No.

Jack: Ok well anyways, Saibot, Robotnik, and East India have come together. These ten men all have history. Sparrow shaved Robotnik clean, Saibot's targeted his brother forever, and East India put the Rangers away a while ago. This little faction war isn't meant to end fairly.