Episode 2 Fallout

Doctor Hayes' Office

Scott is laying down, groaning. Hayes enters the room after a brief with his friends and family outside.

Hayes: Good news is, your people are okay. The bad news is, that you have a little back injury.

Scott: OH great...did Coach finally show up so he can give me magical herbs or whatever he has?

Hayes: Coach never showed up. Seems he wasn't the great warrior he said he was..OH WELL!

Scott: ...*sigh* Coward.

Hayes clicks a pen and jots down information. Once done, he turns to Scott.

Hayes: One last question before I let you go....why did you choose Falls Count Anywhere?

Scott just laughs a little.

Scott: I need any opportunity I can in a match to pin or submit Randy. Weapons are a MUCH better shot for me.

Hayes nods.

Hayes: You may have a better shot at beating Randy, but you better pray you don't miss.

Scott: Don't worry doc. I don't intend to.

**************
Immediately as footage comes back on air, we see Ebony Maw cowering in a corner, Thanos right in front of him.

Thanos: I saw that cowardly move Maw.

Maw: Please Lord Thanos, i was trying to deceive HIM, NOT YOU!

Thanos: Your deception dissapoints me. Especially how BAD you are at it...did you believe that I wouldn't think about how you would throw me under to get ahead? Foolish.

Maw: It won't happen again sire, I PROMI—

Thanos knocks him out cold with one Gauntlet punch! He turns his back to Maw.

Thanos: Leave him.

Proxima and Corvus step into frame, and walk away with Thanos, occasionally turning back to Maw.

******************
Meanwhile in a locker room, Beckett and Norrington are drinking tea.

Beckett: You and the White are on for Vengeance, didn't you hear?

Norrington: I expected it...

There is silence in the air, until Norrington stops drinking his tea.

Norrington: I would like a favor from you, Lord Beckett. At Vengeance...I'll go fight him man on man.

Beckett looks annoyed at the topic, but after Norrington served him all these years, he ought to listen.

Beckett: Commodore...do not mess this up. Each time we lose, the Company hurts.

Norrington: What happens to our stock if I win without help? It will rise Lord Beckett. I will take this chance and run to the fullest!

Beckett nods, and looks up from his tea.

Beckett: I fail to see why you don't take the easy shortcut, BUT, you have been loyal to the Company for all these years. The chance is yours now, Commodore. If I were you, I'd hope you pull through...

Norrington nods, looking at his tea.

Norrington: I don't need hope.

*******************
The Power Rangers walk down the backstage halls, seeming okay from the previous assault.