Exclusive: What Happened After No Way Out?

That chamber's still surrounding Sub-Zero.

Both have heavy damage on their name. The chamber's lost a few pods, and Sub-Zero's in pain.

Sub-Zero: Agh...

He rolls onto his stomach, but can't even get on his knees. Maybe it'll feel better later when it gets the right attention, but for now the pains kicked in.

Outside, a part of the grate slides open...

Noob Saibot rises from it! The crowd makes as much noise as possible, trying to alarm the ninja. The moment Saibot enters the ring, Sub flips onto his back to cover, but it's too late. Saibot smokes him with an H-Bomb (Dragonov style), and hammers away on his brother!

Saibot: Did you actually believe I forgot??

POP!

Saibot: No..I will screw you over even IN defeat!

POP!

Saibot flips Sub onto his stomach, looking to rip out his spine at this point.

"FUCK YOU SAIBOT!"

Saibot: Fuck you too.

"FUCK YOU SAIBOT!"

Some of those booes turn to cheers because Jack Sparrow throws his hat in! He blocks a punch and jabs Noob's throat! He sends him outside and Saibot collides with the grate.

Sparrow: You ok down there?

Sub-Zero: ...

Sparrow: Right.

While Saibot recovers, the booing makes its grand return when the East India Trading Company rushes down to the chamber!

Sparrow: Seriously??

The trio gets in. Sparrow shoves Beckett back, but Groves and Norrington take him down and hammer away on him. The lord, the leader of the group enters and kicks Kuai Liang while he's already down.

"BOOOOO!!"

Beckett regroups with the men.

Beckett: We break these two and THEN get back to SpongeBob.

He stares at Norrington.

Beckett: Whether some of us like it or not.

THE POWER RANGERS SPLASH THEM!!

Tommy Oliver, the White Ranger!

The Red Ranger!

They're back!

Sparrow: *shakes noggin* Dontcha love sins?

Sub-Zero is still hurting.

The Rangers send East India onto the grate! Beckett makes the call for them to retreat. Saibot tries to charge them but Beckett steps in his way!

Beckett: *whispers* We can do more damage later.

Saibot: Who are YOU to order ME around?

Beckett: Situation's changed.

Suddenly, Agent Stone walks down with a chair. He gets spun around by GEOFF from commentary! A stunner from the Texan native drops him!

Geoff: YEAH! SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!

Sparrow waves to him, and Geoff waves back. Jack runs out now..

Jack: Dude! You aren't a wrestler!

Geoff: I wasn't about to let these guys, ruin the fun for the Sub Section!

Jack: You made it up!

Geoff: I don't care!

The last shot shown are Sparrow and the Power Rangers checking on Sub-Zero. They are in the sights of not just Noob Saibot, but in East India's. Plus with GEOFF of all people throwing his hat in the ring to intercept Stone, Robotnik might have to jump back in after his humiliation earlier tonight.

Another conflict is about to go down.

These men better be ready...for war in this world ;) (very corny I know)