Road To Vengeance- A Game of Faith

LIVE FROM FIJI

Pyro blasts onstage, as Geoff and Jack welcome us back.

Geoff: Welcome back!!

Jack: After a nice premiere, we aren't done yet! 5 matches tonight, 4 of them are in the Global Championship Tournament!

Geoff: Price versus Loki is interesting, because Price is brutal as hell in that ring. He can go. But Loki is sneaky, he can calculate. And also Corvo vs Robotnik! Can the Doctor fight the power?

Jack: We also have Jack Sparrow versus Sweet Tooth, witty, crazy style of Sparrow versus the powerhouse style of Sweet Tooth.

Geoff: We don't have much, just a funny pirate vs a killer clown.

Jack: We've had odder matchups.

Geoff: Yeah, for our main event, we've hit the spot! Spongebob and Solid Snake will fight it out, the winner goes onto our 3rd round, in the semi finals!

Jack and Geoff turn to the stage, awaiting the Cryomancer himself.

1st Match- Sub-Zero vs ???

Sub-Zero enters onstage, to cheering fans.

Geoff: The ice ninja has been targeted, attacked, and screwed by Noob Saibot, who we just saw in the Emission Premiere.

Jack: It took no time at all for things to heat up! There are already years of history between the two men. Brother vs brother, but also moral vs immoral.

Geoff: They will go head to head at Vengeance, in what's sure to be a brutal fight. I'm ready to see some serious ninja skills!

Jack: It'll be serious, not fun.

Sub-Zero enters the ring, and turns to the stage, awaiting his opponent.

The crowd booes immediately as Alberto Del Rio walks out.

Geoff: ....

Jack: ....

Geoff: ...Hey Sub-Zero, can you beat his ass please?

Alberto is cocky and just showboats him and his white scarf. The Lin Kuei Grandmaster even looks done already.

Geoff: You know Jack, I've never seen Sub-Zero THIS done before. Not even with the Saibot.

Jack: We're all done with this.

Geoff: Should we call Jeff and—

Jack: Just let it happen.

Alberto walks by the commentary desk, and starts spouting stuff.

ADR: You are jealous of my looks, and my money. You hate me because you aren't me.

Geoff: You're right Alberto, we love getting cancelled.