Episode 5- Fall To Me

Reminder: Tommy Miles and The Flash were separated in a backstage brawl last episode, and neither will be on the episode...BUT, they will still main event Episode 6, as there isn't many matches to choose from...and both have never fought before.

********
LIVE FROM LINCOLN, NEBRASKA

Fans roar as Pyro blasts onstage! We are greeted by commentary, Jack Patillo and Geoff Ramsay.

Geoff: What's up, Nebraska?!

Jack: We're back with our fifth episode, and while the action last time was divisive, THIS time we're better!

Geoff: The top title is up for grabs in a weird one, as COACH of all people is challenge our guy Deathstroke for the Worldwide Championship! I'm leaning toward Slade on this one, but maybe Coach can actually surprise us.

Jack: Speaking of titles, our Womens division is all over the show! We get to hear from Judith Davila, Casey Rogers is fighting a GUY, and the Black Widow, Natasha Romanoff, is making her singles debut! We are slowly getting this division built.

Geoff: We have even more of that, as our first match is a tag team match! Sparrow, Robotnik, Snake, SpongeBob, all fighting for the same prize, but when it's two on two, differences will have to be put aside.

Jack: Noob Saibot is also going to fight an Emission star, and after his win at Vengeance he looks to keep up the momentum! We've got all that and more, on todays episode!

The crowd pops as the stage is filled with smoke. A hatch opens on the stage, with the star in coffin position. The bed underneath slowly rises as we get a view of the Red Hood.

Eventually it comes to a stop, and Red Hood steps off! He gets cheered again as he makes his way down the ramp, observing the scene as he does.

Jack: While he started out tame as some would say, he is taking momentum and wants to run the whole track with it.

Geoff: If he can not only beat Thanos, but take the Worldwide title too? He's the next big deal.

The Hood climbs onto the apron, and enters through the middle rope.

Jack: After saying nothing last episode, what's he about to dump on us?

He gestures for a mic, and gets his way. Holding the mic to his mouth, Red Hood speaks about everything.

Red Hood: I'm not sudordinate to anyone. I was ready to have a title on my shoulders but after what Thanos did? My desire only grew. I had plenty of time to think after the Titan attacked me, and plenty of time to think after he lost to me...and it was the same conclusion: It's my time to make my contendership worth it while it's there. Before I became the Red Hood I was a complacent kid. A kid happy to be doing his job, standing alongside the heroes, and saving the day. That didn't last long. One fateful night..it all changed.

The crowd has a mixed reaction, getting a better picture, but a darker one, of his past.

Red Hood: My innocence died. I'll never forgive that monster for what he did. When Thanos send me to the hospital, I flashed back and I swore that when I showed back up, he was NEVER going to make me feel that way again. But that feeling...hasn't left. When I was at my lowest, I was a sidekick. Now, I'll be nothing like it.