Taehyung flashed him a confident grin. "Oh, I do. And you're going to help me execute it," he replied. "How we are going to do it?" Hajoon asked curious by the plan Taehyungs evil mind thought. Taehyung explains his simple plan.

Ha-Joon listened intently as Taehyung outlined his plan. "So, we'll get Asad out as everyone's getting ready for the wedding, and you'll distract him while I make him disappear?" Ha-Joon summarized, trying to wrap his head around the audacious scheme.

"Exactly," Taehyung confirmed with a nod. "We need to act fast and make sure he's out of the spotlight before the ceremony begins." Ha-Joon frowned, considering the logistics of the plan. "And how do you propose we make him come to me without anyone noticing?" he questioned skeptically.

Taehyung's grin widened mischievously. "Leave that to me. I have a few tricks up my sleeve you just need to disappear him," he replied cryptically, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Ha-Joon raised an eyebrow, skeptical of Taehyung's confidence. "And how exactly am I supposed to make him disappear without anyone noticing?" he pressed, his tone tinged with uncertainty.

Taehyung leaned in closer, his expression serious. "You're the master of disappearing acts, Ha-Joon. Use your skills to lead him away discreetly," he explained, his voice low and urgent.

Ha-Joon nodded slowly, beginning to see the potential of their plan. "Alright, I'll see what I can do," he conceded, though still apprehensive about the risks involved.

Taehyung clapped him on the shoulder, a reassuring smile playing on his lips. "Trust me, Ha-Joon. We've got this." Ha-Joon chuckled helplessly knowing he was stuck. "Alright, but if this goes sideways, it's on you," he warned, Taehyung nodded.

"I'll see that, ok, right now help me it's a matter of my life," Taehyung said seriously. Ha-Joon scoffed. "No, it's a matter of a woman," Ha-Joon corrected him and Taehyung smiled in a strange way.

 "That's what I said that woman is my life and that's a matter of my life." Ha-Joon chuckled at Taehyung's response, shaking his head in amusement. "Alright, alright, drop me at my house right now," he conceded, knowing there was no persuading Taehyung once he had his mind set on something.

 "Sure thing. I'll drop you off," he agreed, steering the car towards Ha-Joon's house.

As they pulled up to Ha-Joon's residence, Taehyung brought the car to a stop. Ha-Joon turned to him, a serious expression on his face. "Be careful, Taehyung. This plan of yours is risky," he cautioned, Taehyung flashed him a confident grin. "I always am," he replied. 

Taehyung watched his friend disappear into the distance before starting his car and driving off, his thoughts consumed by Yazia.

"My warrior, what are you doing to me? I'm willing to do anything for you," Taehyung murmured to himself, running a hand through his hair in frustration. "I'm afraid of losing you, but do you even love me?" he wondered, a strange sense of fear gripping his heart.

"It's okay if you don't. My love alone is enough to make us happy. It's enough to make you happy, my warrior," Taehyung whispered softly as he continued driving towards his home.

After a while, he pulled up in front of his house and reached for his phone once more, dialing Ayzal's number.

"Assalamualaikum!" Ayzal's gentle voice greeted him from the other end.