"Zaira ab hogaya na hona tha! Ab ro mat please Zairuu!" Haider glared at his father and took her in his embrace.

Zeenat came out of washroom and saw her daughter cuddling to her father and brother.

"Good morning." She said softly.

Zaira came out of Haider's embrace and looked at her mother biting her lips to stop herself from crying.

Zeenat covered the distance between them and walked towards her. She softly made her look at her.

"Gussa ho?" Zeenat asked Zaira.

Zaira tried to control her tears but couldn't.

"Apne kyu maara mujhe!" She said.

Zeenat herself couldn't stop her tears and hugged her.

"I am sorry meri jan!" She patted her head.

Hassan and Haider both smiled they both hated the moment when she got slapped. Hassan also had whole conversation with his wife last night making her realise that slapping a teenager would do no good. She cried at night aswell regretting her actions. She just got to too scared hearing about her bunking that her hand shot up.

"Maama! Baba Zairaa!" Hamza's yell shook them all.

He went to wake hi sister up but not finding her anywhere worried him. He have never scolded her this badly and he was now scared of dimming her light.

"Tum yahn ho? Kabse dhoond raha hu!" Hamza sighed in relief as he found Zaira here.

"Apne kuch kaha kia? Bhaiya kia masla ha apko dekho phir rorahi ha yeh!" Hamza snapped at Haider.

"Mene kuch nahi kia!" Haider denied the accusation.

"Toh kyu rorahi ha yeh?" Hamza asked.

"Tum dono jo subha subha agaye hona uska dimag kharab krne isliye rorahi hai! Bhago dono yahn se." Hassan chided.

"Black file de meri phele." Haider said and Hassan nodded he picked up the file from his desk and gave it to Haider.

Haider pecked Zaira's head and left the room.

"Tumhe kia kaam hai?" Hassan asked Hamza.

"Mujhe Zaira se kaam hai! Tum ready hojaou phir ana mere pass kuch baat krni hai." Hamza said.

"Kia baat?" Hassan asked.

"Kuch bhen bhaio ki personal baat haina apko kia hai!" Hamza scoffed.

Hassan caught his ear and twisted it firmly.

"Ek lafz tumne meri beti ko kaha haina murga bana kar bhar garden me khara krdunga." Hassan said.

"Oww baba! Choree! Kuch or kaam hai ap bhi na." Hamza said and Hassan finally left his ear.

"Me ati hu!" Zaira said.

"Okay!" Hamza said and left the room not before glaring at his father.

"Mama! Braid banade." Zaira said.

Zeenat face lit up with smile. She kissed Zaira's face and made her sit at her dresser pushing her husband out of the way.

Zaira chuckled at Hassan's over dramatic hurt expression . Hassan pecked Zaira's head and left the room.

Zeenat started doing Zaira's hair.

"Naraz to nahi hona?" She asked.

"Me kyu naraz hongi Mama! Apke marne ko mind nahi kia mene I promise." Zaira said.

"Maar ap deserve krti thi leken mujhe sabke samne nahi marna chaiye tha." Zeenat said.

"Sab apne hi toh mama!" Zaira said.