I nod. "I know. I just need to call her and make plans to meet up and then do it. Maybe she can come over tomorrow or something."

He nods. "Well, that depends. You don't want it to just be this random conversation that comes up. She's going to want some sort of explanation as to why you're bringing it up now so are you ready to tell her that you're pregnant with baby number two?"

I sigh, shrugging. "I mean, I think we need to talk about when we're going to tell everyone that anyway, honestly."

He nods. "Well, we're waiting on the gender results which should be coming back any day now."

"Yeah, that's true. I just feel so bad. Nick and Pri are still struggling and the baby is still in the NICU. They're going through a lot, and I don't know, it doesn't feel right to interrupt their hard time with a 'yay we're having another baby and we're so excited!' announcement."

He chuckles before letting out a sigh. "I know. It feels wrong to be so excited about something when they're going through so much. Especially when it relates."

"I know. I already felt so bad when they were having trouble conceiving right after we had Willa and now they finally had a baby and the baby is in the NICU, they still don't know if she's going to make it, and here we are about to announce that we're having another one."

A shrill scream shoots from Willa's mouth followed by a giggle afterwards, making Joe give me a look and I look back at Willa.

"Excuse me, ma'am," I tell her, giving her a look as she smiles wide at me.

She does it again.

"No ma'am," I tell her, shaking my head.

Again.

"Willa."

Joe chuckles.

Another scream.

"Do you want a snack?" I ask.

"Yeah." She tells me.

I roll my eyes, reaching into the small bag on my hip and grabbing a fruit leather before unwrapping it and giving it to her.

"As we were saying," Joe sighs.

"I don't know, is it wrong for us to announce it?"

"Like, to the world?" he chuckles.

"Not necessarily. Just to family. But, I think I want to refrain from hiding it this time around."

"Yeah?" he asks just as a few clicks from the bushes up ahead are heard.

I sigh. "Good thing I'm wearing a hoodie."

He lets out a sigh. "You want to go in public this time around?"

I nod. "Yeah, I mean, we've been doing a lot better with taking Willa out of the house and I don't want to lock her up inside just because I'm pregnant again. I don't want to hide this one. I want us to continue living our lives, I want Willa to go out and have fun. I want you to work still. I want life to go on."

He nods. "Okay, I'm fine with that too. I mean, it makes me happy that you don't want to hide it. I know the first pregnancy was different but regardless I think in the back of my mind I thought you'd want to keep this one a secret too."

I nod again. "The first one was different, yeah. For one, it was our first one which I wanted to be special and private. Secondly, I was sick the majority of it."

"That's changed this time."

"I feel sick just not as bad. I don't know, it's weird."

He laughs. "Is that what's making you think it's a boy?"