Chapter 6

Y/n = your name

Y/t/n = your twin's name

Warning: old gender stereotype

(Third person pov)

London had started to be freezing and cold. Rain was pouring down every day while people continued going through their day. Y/n was one of them as she walks past thousands of people going to jobs, schools, cafes, or anything else. Her sister's death was still deeply on her shoulder. But she was not going to live the rest of her life in a four walled room. 

Y/n was going to live for her sister. The rain pours harder down as a smile creeps onto her mind. "How I love rain" Y/n whispers under her breath, her black hoodie and pants clinging to her body alongside her wet hair that was holding onto the skin on her hair. The smell of the rain was amazing and comforting. 

Y/n continues dancing down the busy street while enjoying the feeling of rain hitting her skin. Laughs of joy fills the sky along the raindrops. A warm feeling spreads around her body, starting from her chest. "I'll live for you, Y/t/n" Y/n says to herself, looking up at the sky before continuing. 

"One day I'll see you again and then we'll make everyday a party." She starts jumping and laughing down the street again. For once everything felt perfect, but she knew. She knew that the boys were watching her in every corner. Just to make sure that she wouldn't experience the same death. Her attention quickly went away from her joy when she accidentally bumped into an old man, making him drop his stuff. 

"I'm so sorry, sir" Y/n says, trying to help him pick his stuff up. "Why don't you just go to the kitchen, woman?" the old man replied bitterly. "There's a reason why you're meant to be there." The words as she drops the stuff and just walks away. But she can't stop herself from hearing him shout more stuff. 

"Yea, cry to your mom" was the last thing he shouted before shutting up. A group of men walks past Y/n, looking at her with weird looks alongside their girlfriends pointing and laughing at her. She looks over her shoulder while wrapping her arms around her. 

Why were everyone so rude to her? Y/n is about to turn around when she accidentally bounces into two tall boys. "I-I'm so sorry" she stutters out, nervous that they will have the same outburst as the old man. "Hey, it's okay" a soft and smooth voice. Y/n looks up and meets the eyes to the one she fell for years ago. 

James Phelps. She had seen all his interviews, all the movies he had been in. Just all of it. And here he was, looking at her with the gentlest eyes. "Aren't you cold?" another voice asks and to no surprise his brother, Oliver, was there as well. "N-no, I'm used to it" she tries to not stutter as she feels a shiver run down her spine. 

"Aren't you afraid of getting sick?" Oliver asks. Y/n, being afraid of stuttering again, just shakes her head. Her gaze wanders back into James's eyes. Something magical was swarming in those brown eyes. She could just stare into them and never look away. His hair was soaked in the rain and his lips were formed into a smile. 

"Understandable" James replies, holding his jacket close to his body to not freeze. "But I still don't understand how you're not freezing your ass of" he continues. "I don't know" Alice replies with a shrug. Her heart was beating rapidly. His eyes seem filled with patience, affection, and something she couldn't quite tell. 

Her eyes wander down to his lips, trying to not stare for too long. "I forgot to ask what your name is" James suddenly says, grabbing her attention again. "Oh, I'm Y/n." She replies, getting shy. "Well, James and Oliver here" James's smooth voice says as a grin comes to his face.

Butterflies swarms in her stomach and she couldn't stop herself from smiling back. His smile made her forget everything. Her sister's death, the stress and the boys probably somewhere watching. But it didn't really matter to her anymore. He had all of her attention, and she just couldn't look away. 

His magical eyes, soothing voice, and soft-looking lips. Her desire tries to drag her in to kiss him and she nearly gives in. "Just nearly" she thinks to herself, hoping that James doesn't notice her staring at her lips.

I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter. From Fredweasley5679.