Chapter 5

Y/n = your name

Y/t/n = your twins name

The moon shines over the town as y/n walks home with her deceased sister laying in her arms. Tears are nearly burning in her eyes as she tries to keep a straight face with no tears falling. Behind her, the characters are walking after y/n. 

Not one of them says anything. Just stunned by the fact that it's one less protecter. The way feels too long for y/n. Her arms feel heavy, but her heart can't stand the thought of leaving her sister outside. Finally, after walking for what feels like an eternity, the house that once was hers and y/t/n's childhood's home came to view. 

The lights are on, and the sounds of mumbled arguing can slightly be heard from the outside. All the characters leave into hiding and y/n takes a deep breath in. Her hand reaches out and she touches the doorbell. 

The ringing from inside silences the arguing voices and the door opens, revealing their mother. "y/n, there you are. Me and your dad has been worried sick about you. Where's y/t..." her mother stops in the middle of the question when she sees her youngest daughter, dead in the arms off her twin. 

"I'm sorry mom. I tried but I couldn't." y/n chokes out. Her mother pulls y/n close to her, sobbing her heart out. Time went by slower and slower. Days starts to feel like years. The lust to do something disappeared completely for Alice. 

But one day, the old man comes for a short visit. "Hi y/n. I heard what happened to your sister, so I decided to check up." The old man calmly says. "What is there to do now? My sister is gone. Who's going to protect Oliver?" I whisper out. The old man looks at her and a small smile comes up. "Have you tried using your powers after your sister's death?" The old man asks. 

Y/n just shakes her head, earning a small chuckle from the man. "I would try it if I were you" the old man says as he winks at her before snapping his fingers and disappearing. Y/n looks down at her hands before she starts opening the slowly. Yellow fire comes out of her right hand while red fire comes out of her left hand. 

She moves her left wrist in small circles and sees how the fire gently flies around it. The fire feels cozy around her hand. She stands up and walks up to a mirror. Her reflection shines in it but she concentrates on her eyes. 

Slowly her eyes turn yellow and red, just like the fire around her hands. "Oliver is under my protection now too" y/n whispers to herself. A small knock comes from the door and y/n closes her hands immediately. "Come in" she says loud and clearly. The door opens, revealing her mother. 

"Are you soon rea-? Y/n, why're you not in the dress yet? Your sister's funeral starts soon" her mother asks. "I'm going to put it on now" y/n replies and her mom leaves the room. Once the door closes, y/n grabs the black, long-sleeved dress and puts it on before walking out. 

The drive to the funeral was unbearable and quiet. And so was the whole funeral. Friends, family members and people they just knew was there. Even the characters were in the woods as wolves. All of them and y/n recognised them. 

But she looks back at the coffin that is being carried by her dad and uncles. Everyone follows and keeps their heads down. The brown coffin gets put into a black limo and drives away. Everyone stays for a little while before leaving. 

"Mom. Can you drive me to where she's getting buried?" y/n asks her mom. "Sure honey" she replies and drives there. "Do you want me to be with?" her mom asks but y/n just shakes her head. "No, I want to say my last goodbye to her alone" she replies, tears filling her eyes. 

She gets out of the car and start searching for her sister's name on a gravestone. After searching for around ten minutes, she finds it. Y/t/n Johnson. But in front of it is a wolf with red eyes crying. "I'm sorry, George" Y/n tells the wolf. Slowly it transforms into human form and there's not a wolf there anymore but George Weasley. 

"Don't worry about it. You tried the best you could. We all did" he replies, still sobbing. Y/n walks up closer to him and hugs George. He wraps his arms around her and hides his face in y/n neck as he start fully crying.