Chapter 17

I want to say hiiiii to those who are from different parts of Africa. Remember guys Africa is a continent and not a country heheheheheheheheh. Tell me in the comment which part of Africa are you from.

Chapter 17

Nia POV

When she mentioned a location, I did not anticipate it to be in the midst of a cornfield. We'd driven for two hours. She then went onto a stony path with tall corn stalks.

"Why are we here?" I asked. The sky lit up in a bright purple, suggesting that night was approaching. Given that winter is approaching, the days are shorter and the nights are longer.

"I want us to talk..." She said, getting out of the car. She approaches my side and opens my door, beckoning for me to step out.

"I've already told you everything is alright." I take her enormous hand, and she gently leads me out.

She reclined to the side, and to my amazement, she leaned me against her, my front facing her. She smells fantastic.

"Where'd you go?"

"I went for a date."

I couldn't help but feel rigid in her arms. I had this jealousy inside of me that shouldn't be there. What we had was more of a commercial transaction than one based on love or a relationship. "My parents sent me on a blind date. They all finish with me bringing them to my bed and cancelling the next day, or I just don't show up."

"From the looks of this one, you showed there but decided it wouldn't work out." My query comes across as a statement.

I was truly interested as to why she was in her late thirties and didn't have a child or a marriage. For selfish motives, she would remain unmarried so that I could profit from her.

"Yes, that is what occurred. I simply want to be wild and free!"

I gazed up at her, my chin nestled against her chest and my hand resting gently behind her back to shield her from the chilly air. "Aren't you a little too old for that?"

"You cannot be too old to be wild and free."

"Having children won't be that horrible, and waking up to a wife will be far nicer." I whispered. My attention was drawn to her lovely, smirking lips, which frame a stunning jawline. Her hands passed over my body. "You are like a little doll." She bent down, her lips just brushing against mine, but her hands were palming my butt cheeks.

"Won't you tell me what happened today?"

I rolled my eyes and chewed my lips. She was obviously not going to let this go. "Why do you believe you'll fail?"

"Because I don't own a laptop and don't want to be a burden to anyone."

She nodded, lowering her head to the crook of my neck, where her gentle breath tickled it yet caused shivers to run down my waist. "I will lend you my laptop till you get one." She whispered.

her hot breath touching the side of my neck, I felt excited, but not from what she said, but the thoughts of her fucking me against the car.

"If you want anything from me, I'll give it to you. Promise." She said.

My brow wrinkled, and I attempted to shift to view her face, but she only held me tighter. I whimpered as I felt her arousal brush up against me. Was she thinking something? About taking me right here in this cornfield.. right in the opening.

"Do you want anything else, Baby?" She murmured darkly. My clit ached for more of her than I could have imagined. More than I'd ever wanted to.

I felt my arms move away from the warmth and reach down to her belt. It crinkled when I tried to remove it. She has yet to draw away. But her breathing became heavier in my neck.