Prologue

Nia Willis POV

From the smooth of my back to the damp crevice of my ass, I have daddy issues. I also have mother issues, but the daddy issues are more prevalent. It must have an origin. Perhaps it started when my father threw me against the wall and asked which boy could access my body. When I refused to give him an explanation, he punched me in the stomach. A hole still exists in my gut. Or it may be the result of his pounding me senselessly until I 'behave', or it could be that he simply despises me and tries all in his ability to make sure I know it.

I dated awful dudes all through high school. Yes! There are some mean boys in high school. I know most of you assume that high school was full with geeky guys looking for that one geeky girl to share the first kiss on prom night, but this was not the case. I chose quarterbacks, jocks, soccer, and swimming athletes. They were hot and dumb. I prefer hot and dumb. Dating them never made me popular, and it was quite unlikely that I was dating any of them.

I was simply going through males like a comb, swiping through my orange, blonde hair.

I didn't want orange blonde hair; I wanted light blonde, but being on a tight budget will do that to you. Back to what I was saying: I was talking about being a completely and fully proud slut in high school. I adore it. I enjoy the excitement of it. Sneaking out to have a guy's cock down my throat or into any of my holes—definitely a daddy problem attitude. But at all times, I want something more. Something as age-worthy as a good wine. Somewhat mature. Something to hold me as I cry. Something to care for me in the same way as a real father should. Something—someone older. Someone like Professor Kian Blakely.