PART 8 (DESPERATE MEASURES)

A/N POV

Jimin ran into the hospital and asked the receptionist about his mum and she showed him the room. He ran towards the room and saw his aunt sitting on a chair next to the room. She was crying. "How is she?" he asked her.

"She is seriously sick and needs surgery right the money is too much and they said they won't start the operation until atleast half of the money has been paid." She answer looking broken.

Jimin didn't know what to do. He was very tired and confused he need to find money and guick. He went in his mother's room and saw her laying down looking  pale and helpless. Jimin fell on his knees and held his mother's hand "you promised not to leave me then why are you hurting me like this please stay with me don't leave me I beg you."

Jimin cried continuously until he heard his mother's voice call him. "Jimin-ah is that you?" she asked unable to recognise her only son. Jimin replied ""yes eomma it's me I'm here and I'll do everything to save you don't worry everything will be fine." He said smiling.

"Jimin don't worry about me even if I get the operation I won't survive so don't take desperate measures that can ruin your life forever please my baby chick promise mama hen" she said holding his hand tightly plaeading with him. "I'm not sure if I'll be able to promise you that eomma all I can promise you is that I will do everything to save you,everything." He said walking out no looking back.

"Here goes nothing" he said go into the club walking towards a red head making out with another male. "As expected the slut gets slutyer" Jimin said approaching the other male. "Jimin" the other asked in shock. "How are yo......." "cut the plesentrys I need a job and your is my first pick." "What about your mother, she was always against you working. "The other asked picking up his drink.

"Well she is not here to stop me since she is in the hospital and she is the reason why I  came to you otherwise you would be the last person I want to see" Jimin said dryly "oh okay then you would be my server then." The other said draging jimin in the back room.

"I know you still hate me but you will always be my best friend and someday you will understand why I did what I did and the you will appreciate me." The other male said giving jimin the uniform and pecking him on the lips but Jimin looked unfazed.

"Let's just get this over with sunoo." Instantly the other male named suhno attacked Jimin's lips the kissed brutally whiles suhno was unbuttoning Jimin's shirt. "Your kisses mean nothing to me" Jimin said wearing his uniform. "Neither do yours to me. " Sunoo replied leaving the room.

Jimin went out and started serving the customers. Some were touching him inappropriately but he couldn't care less he just wanted to make money. He spotted jungkook and his friends talking in the VIP room and that's when it hit him. He immediately went towards the VIP room but was stopped by a guard he showed the tray and the guard nodded letting him in.

Jungkook was feeling very hot so he decided to go out side but then bumped into Jimin looking at him. "Jungkook I need to talk to you" Jimin said grabbing jungkook's arm and led him out of the club.

"What is it that you need" jungkook said clearly checking Jimin out in his waitress uniform.

"I need your help jungkook I know you're the owner of JEON'S hospital so please can you just tell your staff to be patient with me I will pay later just tell them to start the surgery before I lose my mother. "Jimin said crying.

Jungkook then smirk and said "why would I help you when you embarrassed me infront of everyone in school today." "I'm sorry I'm so sorry I did that I'll do anything to make it up to you I will apologise infornt of everyone in school please help me" Jimin said crying louder than ever.

"Really anything?" Jungkook said with a smirk on his face. "Yes anything just help me save my mother." Jimin replied. "How about..............." jungkook said making a thinking face. He the came closer to Jimin's ears and whispered "sleep with me" leaving Jimin shocked.

"Are you crazy? Do you even know what you are talking about ?" jimin shouted. "Yes I know ever since I saw you today at the hallway I felt hard and I knew I wanted to get into your pants" he said touching Jimin's ass giving it a light squeeze making Jimin sick to the bone.

Jimin looked unfazed and a little cold "I would rather sleep with a mad man than ever breathe the same air as you" he said walking away but immediately stopped when he heard "a mad man can't save your mother but I can. One call Jimin that's all it take and the next moment the surgery will commence and you wouldn't have to pay a dime" jungkook said holding his phone in his hand.

"But also a call from me and your mother will be removed from life support and thrown out of my hospital in the next hour." He said making Jimin fall on his knees crying.

"Not so tough now are we?" jungkook said reaching Jimin's height and dialing a number. "It's ringing Jimin make up your mind your mother or your pride."

Jimin watch the call being answered and a voice saying hello. He pressed the hung up botton and jungkook smiled in victory.

"I will sleep with you" Jimin murmured. "What did you say I didn't get you" jungkook said "I said I will have sex with you" Jimin yelled crying hard "good boy" jungkook said caressing his hair.

"Hello soobin it's me Yeonjun." Yeonjun said trying to suppress his cry. "Oh Yeonjun what's up our date is not until 5pm" soobin replied. "That's why I called I can't make it to our date." Yeonjun finally let the tears flow. "Yeonjun are you okay why can't you make it to the date?" soobin asked his voice mixed with worry and disappointment.

"JIMIN'S MOTHER IS DEAD" Yeonjun replied finally breaking down.

😱😱😱😱😱 Jimin's mother is dead and he is about to sleep with jungkook to save her? Tough luck.

Anyways see you later purples 💜💜💜💜💜