PART 6 (HERE WE GO AGAIN)

A/N POV

"Jimin wake up it's 7am and you have to go to school. Wake those two troublemakers up. "Mrs Park has gotten use to shouting Jimin's name every morning.

Jimin and the brothers woke up had turns in the bathroom and sat down to eat

"Jimin Hyung you look good " Beomgyu said grinning like an idiot. "Thank you my lovely " Yeonjun just scoffed.

After breakfast the went to school by taehyung's car. "Oh my God Hyung this school is so freaking huge. It's bigger than my old school, my house, my principal's, and the teachers houses Al combined " Beomgyu said in one breathe.

"I hate you but I got to agree with you this is the biggest building I have ever seen probably even bigger than the home of the president of South Korea and ch............."  "ow what was that for " Yeonjun asked looking at Jimin. "Would you just shut up. You are drawing attention to us. " Jimin said attempting to give another hit. "I'm just saying what I thought " Yeonjun murmured holding his head.

"Okay enough fighting we have to go to get your schedule and know your class so you you're not late no your first day of school. Well in this school " Jin said  and they all replied YES MUM in unison and Jin just rolled his eyes.

The moment the entered in the building everyone's mouth dropped looking at Jimin's new appearance. Oh my god is that the nerd that's always being in a hoodie, look at his collarbone I want to cut those chains and mark him. Jimin kept his head down as he walked the hallway.

The got to the principal office and got both Beomgyu's and Yeonjun's schedule. The went to their lockers and luckily they were all together although Yeonjun's was two lockers away

On the other side of the campus was jungkook and his friends talking about random stuff and all "shit!I forgot to submit my project to Mr James oh he is going to tell my mum and I will be in so much trouble " soobin said completely freaking out.

"come on man chill I placed it in my locker so let's go get it then  you can submit it" taehyun said caressing his back. "Thanks man you are a life saver " "I am coming along I need to see If  glasses boy is in school. " jungkook said picking up his bag   "you know he has a name right " namjoon said and jungkook just rolled his eyes.

They went to the hallway with everyone looking at them like they were Greek gods. Jungkook spotted Jimin and he froze. Jimin's hair was dyed pink and hold up in a ponytail with some strands hanging loose. He wore a long white button up with two buttons undone showing of his milky white collarbone. He had two chains hanging around his neck looking so sinful. He had the front of his shirt tucked in his  tight black jeans which hugged his thigh showing of his thin waist and round butt (got to worship the jibooty 😏😏). He snapped out of his daze and followed his friends who were tired of looking at their friend clearly checking Jimin out or probably eye-fucking him.

When Jimin turned and saw jungkook coming towards them all the memories came back and anger took over him he wanted to go away when he heard someone shouting Taehyun.

He turned around to see Beomgyu clinging to Taehyun like a koala with his arms  around his neck and his legs wrapped around his waist. "I miss you so fuckin much " Beomgyu said snuggling in the taller's neck hugging him tight. Taehyun was still shocked and trying to process what was happening. Yeonjun came closer and took Beomgyu away seeing that Taehyun was uncomfortable with the position he was in.

"I just remembered I have to vist my desk..........okay bye " taehyun said running of towards the rest room with soobin tailing his best friend." Well that was a nice way of saying 'hello to you too'  "Beomgyu said still smiling like an idiot.  he  followed taehyun and Yeonjun ran after him. 

Jimin excused himself and went away jungkook went after him. Jin wanted to go after them but namjoon hugged him and he instantly forgot about the world Taehyung was still trying to process what just happened.  

"Jimin wait " jungkook said holding his hand. "We need to  talk" Jimin turned around trying to hide his tears. "There's nothing  for us to talk about now let me go I don't want to be late for class "jimin said yanking his arm away "but I want to talk to you and I am not letting you go until i am done " jungkook said unconsciously gripping on Jimin's hand tightly. "Let go of me you're hurting me " Jimin said struggling to free him self but jungkook just gripped harder "let him go you asshole" the y both turned only for jungkook to be punched right in the face and he landed on the floor

"san?" Jimin whispered. "Are you OK? Did he hurt you? " San asked looking worried and Jimin just nodded. "Who the fuck do you think you are to hit me ?" Jungkook asked. "The person who won't let scumbags like you lay a finger on Jimin" the person we know as san said. "You've got some nerves choi have you forgotten who I am "jungkook said with a smirk "I honestly don't care who the fuck you are Jeon but if I see your fuckin hand on him again I will actually forget that your father is my  dad's best friend and that he owns this school and I will fuckin rip of your arm and beat, slap you with your own arm so stay the fuck away you are warned. Let's go Jimin" san said pulling Jimin's arm. Jungkook just stood there gritting his teeth.

(WITH TAEGYU) (taehyun and  Soobin)  

Taehyun ran to the bathroom and closed the door. He was panting. Soobin ran in after him "what the butt was that is that how you treat your crush of 5 years wow nice play" soobin said sarcastically. " I don't know what got over me.......... I feel uncomfortable with him around he is just too clingy and you see the way he hugged me gosh I felt so embarrassed" taehyun replied running his hand through his hair.

(BEOMGYU AND YEONJUN )

Beomgyu ran after taehyun he reached in time to hear what taehyun was saying I feel uncomfortable with him around he is just too clingy and you see the way he hugged me God I felt so embarrassed. "Oh beomie" Yeonjun said seeing Beomgyu crying. " he hates me! he felt embarrassed by me I embarrassed him infornt of everyone I hate myself! " Beomgyu shouted running off "oh beomie wait " Yeonjun shouted running after him.

End of chapter.
So san is here protecting Jimin while taegyu is having a misunderstanding let's see what happens.

See you later my purples 💜