PART 4(GLOW UP )

After the encounter with jungkook, the Kim brothers went straight to Jimin's house. The rang the door bell several times before a middle aged woman opened the door.

Her face instantly brighten up seeing the brothers. "Oh my God tae tae ,jinnie come in long time no see .I thought you forgot about me. "She said pouting "eomma we will never forget you. Jin replied "yes We might forget  our own mother but not you " Taehyung added clinging to the woman's arm "my babies have grown up so much I can't even see the middle of your head anymore "Mrs Park said as she ruffled Taehyung's hair. Taehyung just giggled whilst Jin was still in a daze about a very strange message he received from a strange number with the name RM.

"Hyung are you OK?" Taehyung asked looking at the confusion on Jin's face."yes I am .eomma is Jimin in?"Jin asked. "Yes he is upstairs I will call him sit down" then she ran upstairs practically draging Jimin downstairs. The moment the brothers saw Jimin their eyes welled up."Jimin "Jin mumbled tear threatening to fall .

Jimin looked so weak and pale with the bags under his red puffy eyes indicating that he hasn't had any sleep. Whilst the red eyes represents crying too long."Oh you poor thing come to Hyung "Jin said opening his arms finally letting his tears fall "Hyung she is gone forever. Just like Appa "Jimin cried running into jin's arms Jin cried holding the younger in his arms Taehyung just stood there crying louder than all of them.

"OK boys enjoy I have to go to work .and please don't allow him cry again "Mrs Park said going out." OK enough sulking let's go" Taehyung said wiping his tears. "Where are we going ?"Jin asked looking confused "we are going on a shopping spring "why? I don't want to go. I want to stay home and sleep "Jimin groaned "Taehyung might be crazy but he's right. You my friend need a glow up .so go shower and get dressed. "Jin said pulling Jimin's arm "OK fine don't dislocated my arm. "He turned to leave but stopped "do we have to go?"yes now go we don't have all day "Taehyung replied pushing him up the stairs.

After 15 minutes Jimin came down looking bored. "Thank God you FUCKING took so long just dress up "Taehyung said dramatically "just shut up I will die one day waiting for you to dress up .jin replied.

"We are going to the salon the beauty palor #&*djdjefhh3jjfjfhffheherhdfhf"
Taehyung ranted all throughout the ride "this is going to be along day "Jimin thought.

After a long day of make over they finally reached the mall "we are in paradise. Welcome to life" Taehyung shouted walking in. Jimin just laughed whilst Jin was making signs to the people watching the that he doesn't know Taehyung 

"No " "definitely not " "outrageous " "too tight " "too big" "out of content " "too bright "looks like a sack bag" "absolutely......." "  just shut the fuck up Kim FUCKING Taehyung I am tired "Jimin said sending a pillow at his friend "I was going to say absolutely beautiful "Taehyung said raising his hand in surrender.

"I think this clothes will be enough for the "glow up" I don't have money for any more "Jimin said tired and regretting his life decision. "Oh don't worry they are on me " Taehyung replied taking more clothes from the racks " Oh no I........" " shhh Jimin just think of it as an early birthday present " Taehyung said stuffing the chosen clothes in Jimin's hand "but my birthday is till October and it's March " " duh that's why it's called an "early birthday present" dummy " Taehyung said rolling his eyes. No kidding sherlock "Jin replied 

After a long day out Taehyung was now satisfied so it was time to go home "don'tforget to go to school on Monday " " yes eomma" Jimin replied to Jin "
"Eomma I'm home" Jimin said running towards his mother and huged her tightly "someone looks happy " Mrs Park said smiling "yes I did ................" Jimin continued to bladder about his day.

They had dinner together which surprised Mrs Park but she was happy anyways. Jimin went to his room and sat on his bed he unpacked all the clothes his soul mates bought for him .

He tries them on again he stood in front of the mirror and enjoyed his new look his pink hair makes him look baby girly but he doesn't care anymore. He smirked "I really gluw up😏
Watch out Jeon Jungkook I'm coming back for you "

End of chapter and if you didnt read the shocking news then once again sorry for the late update

TILL NEXT TIME

SEE YOU PURPLES 😘  💜