PART 7 (YOU KNOW)

(Jimin and san)
A/N POV 

San took Jimin's arm and lead him outside. "San I have a class " jimin said stopping in his tracks. "I know but the teacher is not in class that's why we are skipping class Wooyoung is waiting under the mango tree over there I hope you don't mind" San said blushing lightly "oh so you finally asked him out eh" jimin said wiggling his eyebrows totally forgetting about the commotion that just happened.

They both went to their favourite spot where San had asked Wooyoung to wait." Sorry we took so long we just had a little bump with a garbage can" San said smiling like an idiot." It's OK" Wooyoung replied showing of his iconic smile making San's heart skip a beat.

"Are we going or are you just going to stand there smiling like fools in love "Jimin's asked rolling his eyes. "Aw" Jimin cried out holding his foot that San stepped on. "Don't listen to what him he doesn't know what he is saying" San replied smiling at Wooyoung at the same time glaring at Jimin "oh it's okay"
Wooyoung said tucking a strand of hair behind his ears blushing hard

"are you okay you're red" San asked touching Wooyoung's forehead making him blush even more. Jimin rolled his eyes and asked "are you too just going to stare at each other or are you gonna kiss because I......."San covered Jimin's mouth before he could say anymore.

As they were about to enter San's car they heard a voice and immediately San rolled his eyes. "Wooyoung haven't I warned you not to hang out with this scumbag". Jungkook asked approaching his younger brother.

"H-hyung what are you d-doing h-here?" "Don't worry about that just answer my question and didn't I warn you to stay away from my brother" he asked pointing his index finger at san. San slapping his finger away

"oh please talk to someone who cares "san replied uninterested "you already have this your hoe to fuck why can't you st........" before jungkook could finish his sentence a heavy slap landed on his face. And bold of you to think that it was san who slapped him.

Every one was shocked when Jimin slapped jungkook with no hesitation. "I have had enough of your insult who the fuck do you think you are. You are nothing but a self acclaimed billionaire who thinks the can walk on poor people like me your face disgust me your breath irritates me.I hate you so much the pain you cost me is so much that just standing here talking to you I can still recall all you did to me and my cat "

Jimin said not a single tears in his eyes he was resolved and he was done crying because of some jerk. "I think I just lost my appetite seeing this pile of trash" jimin went away "jimin wait" jungkook shouted chasing after him san wanted to follow but Wooyoung held his hand with pleading eyes

" please let them talk I know my brother isn't the best when it comes to behaviour but I have never seen him so down and restless because of something he did to someone not even our parent" san only nodded unable to resist Wooyoung's puppy eyes.

"Jimin talk to me" jungkook said holding his hand. "I have nothing to say to you so bye" "I am sorry "jungkook shouted making people who knew him gasp. "I'm really sorry I killed your cat it was not intentional I know you hate me for the bullying and the death of your cat but I am also human and I  can't concentrate knowing I took a life and I'm still not forgiven please tell me you forgive me" jungkook pleaded still holding Jimin's arm jimin turned around his beautiful face filled with tears "I forgive you but I will never forget the truama you caused me so please stay away from me please" Jimin's eyes were now red jungkook reluctantly let go of Jimin's arm and watch him walking away.

Jimin didn't even make it two steps away and fainted but luckily Jungkook caught him and carried him bridal style to the nurses office.

Taehyun and Soobin were walking towards their lockers when taehyun saw Beomgyu smiling. He stood there admiring the beauty his eyes had behold too concentrated to notice his best friend drooling over the pink headed boy standing right next to his locker.