PART 5 (CHOI BROTHERS)

Jimin's POV

I can't believe I will be seeing that Jerkook tomorrow. Right now I am in my room trying to tidy up before my mother releases hell on me. "Jimin
come downstairs immediately" I heard my mother shout from downstairs. 'Oh God what have I done ' I thought (this ' is use
indicating thought)

I went downstairs and before I could process anything I was attacked in a big bear hug. "Hyung I missed you " my cousin Beomgyu said hugging me tightly. "If you keep hugginghim like that  you will miss him for real look he is not breathing" my other cousin Yeonjun said coming closer to separate the big baby from me.

"You are just jealous because I am his favourite cousin" Beomgyu said sticking his tongue out. "You wish"Yeonjun scuffed "Jimin Hyung tell him that I'm your favourite. " Beomgyu whined."no I'm his favourite" "I am" "no I am" "HYUNG TELL HIM" they choi brothers said in unison "Beomgyu, Yeonjun you both come here right now stop stressing my poor baby "I heard my auntie say to the two. "Yes eomma " they said in unison running towards their mother still fighting for who will sit at her right.

"Jimin baby how are you doing. I heard what happened to snow flakes. "My aunt said hugging me not minding the fighting chois "I am fine eomma I am doing well." I said smiling "I will be going back to school tomorrow. " well that is good atleast you can watch over your brothers on their first day of school. " "so does that mean......." "yes We are moving back " Beomgyu interrupted me "so rude can't even let elders finish their sentence " Yeonjun scuffed. " eomma Yeonjun is being mean to me again. "

I took the choi brothers to my room because my mother said she had something to discuss with her sister. We were discussing mainly about me. "OK ok enough about me now let's talk about Yeonjun " I said because this kids are going somewhere very dangerous with this conversation.

"Well there's nothing much to know about me except that I am a straight A student, I play basketball, I am well was the president of the student council and....." "and the I love choi soobin club " Beomgyu said cutting Yeonjun of. "Wait a mable coded minute isn't choi soobin the president of the student council in my school" I asked.

"Yes he is do you know him ,do you have his number? How is he? Is he even taller now? Is his dimples still prominent?and......" Yeonjun said all in one breath "

hey its OK I don't know him personally but he is the friend of my bully although he never does anything to me so i don't have his phone number, he might be doing good, he is very tall now, his dimples are visible from 72 million miles away. " I said smiling at his dreamy eyes. 

We talked and talked and when it was time for the boy to go home the begged the mother them to have a sleepover at my house. She ended up agreeing because she can't resist triple puppy eyes.

Their driver brought the things they might need for the night and every thing they need for tomorrow.

We watched mean girls  the movie and so many other movies before the two fell asleep. I on the other hand couldn't sleep. I  was just think about what tomorrow holds for me and if I was ready to  see that jungkook again. Well we shall see tomorrow.

End of chapter.