part 2(NOT SO NICE TO MEET YOU AGAIN)

"Where is snow flakes" "I don't know where she is. Why don't you go check downstairs "Mrs Park replied. Jimin ran downstairs because he was having an uneasy feeling since snow flakes was the first to wake him up and now he is no where to be found. Snow flakes was a gift to Jimin on his seventh birthday from his father before his mysterious death. But since there was not much evidence the case died down. So Jimin value this ten years old cat with all his heart. And now he is searching for her all around the house when suddenly he saw the front door open. "Oh no "Jimin said running outside in time to see his dear fluffy white cat under the tire of a black BMW

 "Oh no "Jimin said running outside in time to see his dear fluffy white cat under the tire of a black BMW

(Imagine this as the car)

"Snow flakes no" Jimin shouted running towards the cat who was now lying down lifeless."snow flakes please don't leave Appa you are my strong brave girl don't die on me you can't die on me "Jimin cried holding the cat in his hands.

"I am so so sorry I---I  didn't mean it " said the voice of the person who killed his innocent cat .oh yes above all the people who could kill his cat it had to be the  Prince of the world JEON JUNGKOOK.

And yes you guessed right Jimin hates jungkook and not because he was rich ,but he was one of the boys who use to call him sissy because of his feminine structure. And also fatherless. And now this, Jimin had had enough

"sorry? You are sorry? Of all the people who could have killed my cat it had to be you. Why ,what have I done to deserve this?I tried to avoid you and your stupid friends but you always find ways to hurt me .is it a crime that my father died? Is it my fault that I was made feminine? And now you had to take it out on my cat?"Jimin shouted all in one go taking everything out of his chest.

"Hay no need to be rude I already apologised "jungkook said "yes you did didn't you? "Jimin said laughing sarcastically "but your sorry is useless now since it can't bring snow flakes back so why don't you take your sorry and put it down your throat "Jimin said looking so damn serious.

"Hay it's just a silly little thing I can just buy you a new...."before he could say anything Jimin tiny but surprisingly strong hand had landed on his face.

"Don't you ever call snow flakes a thing. You rich brats might not value anything because you can buy it again but snow flakes is different "Jimin said in a warnings tone a tone jungkook never knew he had.

Because of all the noise, Jimin's mother came out just in time to see Jimin slapping jungkook. " Jimin what are you doing? "She shouted running towards them. But before Jimin could reply she shouted again "why are you being physical? This is not how I raised you. I am very disappointed in you. Now go to your room and get ready for school."

Jimin laughing bitterly said "oh yes I forgot he is your boss's son so you don't care about what happened and FYI snow flakes is dead. And is all because of this monster of a man who can't keep his eyes on the damn road "  upon hearing this Mrs Park looked down and saw a dead cat on the floor. Before she could say anything Jimin ran inside the house shutting the door hard on their faces.

"I'm so sorry master jeon this cat  is the only thing his father left for him before he died so he is very emotional when it comes to the cat .please pardon him."she pleaded and ran into the house before jungkook could say anything.

He stood there feeling regret for calling snow flakes a thing he went into his car determined to make it up to Jimin even if it meant swallowing his pride.

(In the house)
Jimin was crying in his room when his mother came in. The moment he saw her he ran into her arms crying louder. "She is gone eomma, she is gone forever. She left me like Appa. Why do I have to be the one who always loses people and things I love? Why eomma why? I just want peace of mind is  that too much to ask for? Jimin wept bitterly

No my son it's not too much to ask for. And you still have me right I am here for you. " Mrs Park said caressing her son's hair.

Rest for this week I will call your principal to tell him about the situation. Don't worry eomma is here she was, she is,and she will always be here for you. " she said

"You promise?" Jimin asked raising his head "yes I promise. " Mrs Park replied smiling at her son.

END OF CHAPTER 
Hope you enjoyed sorry for late update I was not feeling well but that is not an excuse 😅 🙃 🙂

END OF CHAPTER  Hope you enjoyed sorry for late update I was not feeling well but that is not an excuse 😅 🙃 🙂

(My baby looking effortlessly breathtaking 😍 ✨️ ❤️)

Bye my purples 💜