Part 16 :

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly..

_________________________________

Jiang Cheng was in the kitchen . he was giving instructions to the maids. Suddenly he felt dizzy. He was even feeling like vomiting .

Cheng held the kitchen slab after he felt his vision getting blurry .

A maid noticed Cheng and she hurriedly came towards him asking , "Master Jiang ! Are you alright?"

Cheng was about to say something but he fainted . the maid supported Cheng and told the others to help her. One of the maids went to call Xichen or madam lan.

Two maids took Cheng towards the living room supporting him and gently lied him on the sofa .

Xichen was home at this time. He hurriedly came near Cheng and started shaking him to wake him up .

Lan yi also came there. She asked the maids about 'what happened to Cheng?'

One of the maids said , "we don't know madam lan. Master Jiang was giving us instructions but suddenly I noticed him not feeling well. I did asked him what happened but before he could answer , he fainted".

Madam lan got tensed.

She said, "oh. Xichen hurry up and call a doctor".

Xichen nodded. He took out his phone and called a doctor.

----------

Xichen , Wei ying , Wangji , madam lan , Yanli and Xing Chen was standing near Xichen's room door. They were waiting for the doctor to come out and tell them 'what has happened to Cheng?'

After sometime , the doctor came out.

Xichen asked worriedly , "Doctor ! What's wrong with my omega? Is He alright?"

The doctor replied with a smile , "He's fine. And there's a good news for you".

Xichen asked , "Good news?"

The Doctor continued , "Yes. Congrats Master lan ! Your omega is 3 weeks pregnant".

Hearing this everyone became happy and started congratulating Xichen.

Xichen thanked the doctor. The doctor nodded and then left from there. Wangji went to see out the doctor . Xichen went after the doctor too as he wanted to know about the prescriptions the doctor wanted to share. while the others entered Xichen's bedroom.

Cheng was lying on the bed. He slowly opened his eyes and got startled seeing everyone standing near the bed staring at him.

Wei ying said excitedly , "Cheng ge ! I'm gonna be an uncle. I'm so happy".

Yanli said , "And I'll be little Lan's aunt".

Lan yi said happily , "And I'm gonna be a Grandma. Congrats Cheng".

Xing Chen said , "Congrats Cheng ge!"

Wangji said , "Congrats Cheng".

Cheng was confused . just then xichen entered the room.

Cheng asked after taking a pause trying to process the info , "Wait...am I pregnant?..*smiling widely*... Xichen ! We are gonna be parents! Im happy!"

Xichen said , "Yes a-Cheng . I'm so happy".

Lan yi said , "Well...we all are happy".

The others agreed with this.

Wei ying said happily , "Now I'll take good Care of Cheng ge and won't let him work".

Xichen and yanli nodded smiling while Lan yi rolled her eyes.