part 4 :

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

This story is purely fictional, it has nothing to do with reality . kindly don't compare it to real life and enjoy the storyline without any hate comment...

Thanks!!

__________________________________

Wei ying was shocked after hearing that Wangji is a vampire . He couldn't believe his ears . He was staring at Wangji with widened eyes . Wangji couldn't understand "why his mate is staring at him like that?"

Suddenly Wangji tightly shut his eyes and covered his ears with his hands as Wei ying shouted with the top of his lungs .

Wei ying said excitedly hopping like a bunny while grabbing wangji's hand , "Oh my Goshhh!!! I can't believe you are a vampire . that's great . you know what vampire is my favorite supernatural creature. I'm so happy to see one live , face to face....Goshhh!!"

Wei Ying was laughing happily while wangji was shockingly looking at Wei Ying.

Wei ying said excitedly holding Wangji's hands , "Can you turn into your vampire self now. I want to see , please".

Wei ying was looking at Wangji with puppy eyes while swinging wangji's hands .

Wangji was standing there like a statue. Wangji came back to his senses after Wei ying pinched him on his arm.

Wangji said , "Yes? What did you said?"

Wei ying said pouting, "You are ignoring me now? Didnt you said earlier that you'll keep me happy? Are you breaking your promise?"

Wangji couldn't understand Wei ying's child like behavior.

Wangji said , "I'll do everything you say but first you have to agree to marry me".

Wei ying said happily , "I will. Its gonna be thrilling to live with a vampire hehe".

Wangji slightly smiled and started caressing Wei ying's face lovingly , "My beautiful mate ! I'm happy that you have agreed to marry me".

Wei ying leaned in the touch. He was rubbing his face on Wangji's hand .

Wei ying asked curiously, "Does your family know that you are a vampire?"

Wangji replied , "No they don't . Ill tell them one day but first I'll tell you everything about my past after our wedding".

Wei ying said , "oh...OK".

Wangji said , "Now you can sit on your place . I'm gonna unfreeze everyone".

Wei ying nodded. Wei ying settled down on his place .

Wangji snapped his fingers and within the blink of an eye everyone unfroze.

Lan yi asked looking at Wei ying , "Boy ! What's your decision?"

Wei Ying looked at Wangji who nodded .

Wei ying said with a smile , "I....I'm ready".

Wen Qing got shocked hearing this and she was looking at Wei ying with disappointment.

wangji , Xichen and Cheng got happy . Lan yi didnt showed any emotions while Mo hua was more than happy because finally she's gonna get a huge amount of money .

Wen Qing got up from her seat and started to leave . Wei ying gave a look to wangji and then went after Wen Qing.

Wen Qing had already reached the gate.