Part 14:

Don't like , don't read...

A/n :

"Past Wangji" doesn't have the present Wangji's memories. Whatever Wangji is going to tell Wei Ying about the present Wangji is what he heard from Xichen . Hope you won't get confused.

Thanks!

29/3/2024
__________________________________

Wangji started telling Wei ying about how he came to this world.

Flashback:

Lan Wangji , the younger son of business Man Lan Qiren , is an introvert person. He doesn't like interacting with others that much.

Wangji's father lan Qiren passed away in an accident a year ago.
Wangji helps his elder brother Lan Xichen in running the Lan business .

Lan Wangji's younger sister Lan Reba studies arts and design in Gusu university.

Reba has a Jolly nature. She's the apple of an eye for the lans. She loves being pampered by her brothers . She gets everything she wants. She loves her family so much .

Reba loves gardening. She does gardening with her mother in the back garden . She takes good care of the plants .

Reba's best friend is Zhao Liying. They both are close like sisters. Zhao Liying has a crush on Wangji .

Wangji has only one best friend Xue yang with whom Wangji shares his problems. Xue Yang and Wangji studied in the same school. They even took admission in the same college. Xue yang faced great difficulties in making Wangji his friend but at last he succeeded.

Whenever Xue Yang comes to Lan mansion , he always bickers with Reba like a qchild . Reba gets irritated and Xue Yang enjoys irritating Reba. He founds it fun to see Reba's irritating expressions .

Lan Xichen married his mate Jiang Cheng at the age of 25. Jiang Cheng didn't want to have babies for now. So Xichen agreed with him.

Wangji on the other hand was waiting for his mate . He is 22 years old and still haven't found his mate.

---------

Time was passing by. Wangji started noticing changes in Reba's behavior. He even tried to ask her about "Is she facing any problem?" But Reba didn't told anything .

Wangji was tensed for her sister. He even asked Zhao Liying too if 'Reba is facing any problem' but even she knew nothing about it .

Wangji thought to give Reba some time . maybe when she's comfortable she will tell her problem to Wangji.

----------

Time passed but nothing changed. Reba was still acting sneaky. She wouldn't joke that much now. She even let Xue Yang tease her when Xue Yang visited , which was odd.

Wangji have had enough . he told Xue yang to spy on Reba and find out what's wrong with her. Xue yang agreed with this .

---------

The next day , Xue Yang told about whatever he found out during his search. Wangji got enraged hearing that .

That day , Wangji went out of the mansion in search of that person due to whom Reba was tensed . Wangji had decided that he won't leave that person alive whoever tried to hurt his sister.