Part 15:

DON'T LIKE , DON'T READ...
NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS KINDLY...

__________________________________

Lan Reba.
Wangji's younger sister
Omega
Age : 18
College student
Jolly and bubbly nature

----------

FLASHBACK CONTINUED :

Wangji was lying on the hospital bed. He was too shocked . He couldn't believe that he's still alive and that...God has given him second chance .

Wangji couldn't feel his all powers . He wanted answers but who will answer his questions .

Suddenly Wangji heard a whisper . he looked up and got shocked to see moon goddess standing in front of him.

Wangji greeted her. Moon goddess nodded.

Wangji asked , "Moon goddess ! Can you please tell me what's all this happening? How come I came here?"

Mood goddess replied , "Child ! You have been given a second chance. In past life you had a tragic end but in this life you have to change your ending. The future Wangji did the same mistake you did in your past life by giving Demon wen a chance. That demon wen will come back for you. You have to win against him".

Wangji said with determination , "I won't let that demon wen win this time. I'll kill him brutally".

Moon goddess nodded.

Wangji asked , "im still a vampire but....why can't I feel my full vampire powers?"

Moon goddess , "You will get your full powers after mating with your soulmate".

Wangji's eyes widened and his ears turned pink.

Moon goddess , "Remember that...you are not immune to sunlight so you'll feel your skin burn in sunlight".

Wangji widened his eyes asking , "then...how will I get immune to sunlight?"

Moon goddess , "You have to drink your mate's blood In order to get immune to sunlight".

Wangji nodded.

Moon goddess, "Do you have any other questions?"

Wangji thought for a while and then asked , "When will I find my mate?"

Moon goddess , "You will find him soon. Your mate will come to you by himself. You have my Blessings".

Saying this the moon goddess disappeared from there. Wangji took a deep breath and then closed his eyes.

Wangji have Also got to know from Xue yang , who came to visit Wangji earlier , about the whole matter. Wangji was so angry. He was cross with Wen Zhuliu. This Wen Zhuliu needs a crucial punishment. Wangji wanted to go check on Reba to see how she is but he didn't went as he was feeling weak. He thought he'll visit her later.