part 1:

Don't like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Wei Wuxian was working in the back garden of Mo household. He was watering the plants and was also removing the unwanted plants.

Wei ying got alerted when he heard his uncle mo shouting in anger .

Wei Ying sighed . He understood that Mo jing is back home that's why uncle mo is angry again. For the last 3 days , Mo Jing wasn't home. He came back home today.

Wei ying decides to wait for a while so that Mo jing went inside his room. Wei ying mostly stays away from Mo jing , he hates Mo jing .

----------

Wei Ying now went inside as there was no one in the living room now as Uncle Mo went out of the house in anger and Mo jing went to his room. Mrs. MO told mo jing to freshen up as 'she's gonna warm up food for him'.

Wei ying went straight to his room and closed the door . he went to the bathroom to take a shower as he was all sweaty after working in the garden.

-----------

Wei ying came out of the bathroom hurriedly as his aunt was calling him from quite some time.

Wei ying went out of his room . He saw his aunt standing near the kitchen while crossing her arms .

Wei ying asked , "Aunt ! You called me?"

Mrs. Mo angrily asked , "Have you gone deaf that you didnt came as soon as I called you?"

Wei ying said , "Sorry aunt ! I was in....".

"Stop it. I don't want any excuses. Next time If you repeated this mistake then you won't eat for the whole day. Understand?"

Wei ying nodded lowering his head.

Mrs. Mo said , "Wash the dishes and also prepare dinner , I'm tired and am going to rest".

Wei ying said , "OK aunt".

Mrs. Mo then went away from there.

Wei ying sighed and he went to the kitchen .

----------

Lan Villa :

Madam lan was sitting in the living room reading magazine.

After sometime , Lan Xichen entered and greeted his mom.

Lan yi smiled saying , "Xichen ! You are back from your business trip?"

Lan yi hugged her son .

Lan yi parted from the hug and said grabbing Xichen's ear , "You were coming today and you didn't informed me?"

Xichen said trying to get his ear free from his mother's grip , "Ah..ah...ah....mother ! Leave my ear please....its hurting . I'm sorry that I didnt told you but I wanted to give you a surprise".

"Punish him more mom , he didnt even told me" , jiang Cheng's voice came from behind .

Xichen and Lan yi looked back .

Xichen said , "I'm sorry. I won't do it again...ah...leave my ear please".

Lan yi left Xichen's ear saying , "OK".

Xichen said rubbing his ear , "Don't be angry anymore now. I have brought gifts for you both".

Xichen then gave gifts to his mom and his angry lotus . They both thanked Xichen.