Part 12: 🔞🔞

Don't like , don't read ...
No negative comments kindly...

You may skip this part if you are uncomfortable.

(I know my innocent marshmallows aren't uncomfortable *😉*)
__________________________________

Wangji attacked on Wei ying's lips and started kissing him passionately.

Wei ying was at first shocked by the sudden action but then started responding to the kiss.

Wangji grabbed wei ying's both hands and pinned them above his (Wei ying's) head with his one hand. With the other hand he started opening Wei ying's shirt buttons. Wei ying was feeling excited.

Wangji sided the shirt revealing Wei ying's white milky chest. Wangji was still kissing Wei ying. He loved the taste of wei ying's lips. He wasn't in mood to leave those soft sweet lips that soon.

Wei ying moaned in the kiss as wangji pinched his nipple. Wangji left wei ying's hands. Wei ying grabbed Wangji's hairs and tried to push his face away but wangji didn't moved an inch.

Wangji started rubbing and pinching wei ying's nipples. Wangji was hungrily sucking wei ying's lips and was also exploring wei ying's mouth with his tongue.

Wei ying started protesting and pushing wangji on feeling out of breath. He was almost on the verge of loosing consciousness.

Wangji groaned and unwillingly left wei ying's lips. Both of them were breathing heavily.

Wangji hid his face in Wei ying's neck and started sniffing....inhaling wei ying's sweet pheromones.

Wei ying was feeling sensation in his whole body as Wangji was leaving his hot breath on wei ying's neck. Wangji's hands were sliding on Wei ying's body. Wei ying was releasing his sweet pheromones which were making Wangji excited and crazy for his omega.

Wangji was releasing his sandalwood pheromones too.

After sometime, Wangji looked back at Wei ying who was already looking at him with drunken eyes.

Wangji was constantly releasing his pheromones which were making Wei ying feel dizzy. Wei ying wanted his alpha. He was feeling heat generating in his body. Maybe Wangji's pheromones have triggered Wei ying's heat.

Wei ying's nipples were red and swollen as Wangji have pinched them for quite some time.

Wangji felt excited seeing Wei ying's red face and messy condition. Wangji fully removed Wei ying's shirt.

Wangji again attacked on Wei ying's lips and started kissing him passionately. Wei ying was also responding to the kiss . Also he was pulling wangji more towards himself by holding his neck.

Wangji now removed Wei ying's trouser and threw it aside.

Wei ying started pushing Wangji aside as he was out of breath. Wangji left Wei ying's lips after biting the lower lip.

Wei ying was looking at the ceiling while breathing heavily. His chest was moving up and down. Wangji was looking at wei ying with lustful eyes.

Wangji removed his clothes too leaving himself totally naked.

Wei ying was looking at Wangji's huge muscular body with lustful eyes. His eyes travelled down to Wangji's private part which shocked him as Wangji's part was....ahem...huge 🤭.

Wei ying gulped looking at Wangji's huge d*ck.

Now Wangji parted Wei ying's legs and sat between them. Wangji started biting and sucking Wei ying's upper body. Also he was rubbing his lower body with Wei ying's lower body.