Part 9 :

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

The next morning :

Wangji slowly opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful person sleeping peacefully In his arms.

Wangji smiled and softly kissed on wei ying's lips. In no time the kiss turned wild. Wangji started sucking wei ying's lips.

Wei ying's sleep got disturbed. He was trying to push wangji but wangji wasn't letting him go. Instead wangji came on top of wei ying and pinned his both hands with his one hand above his head.

Wei ying opened his eyes and started looking at wangji with shocking expressions.

Wangji bit on wei ying's lower lip due to which a painful voice came out of Wei ying's mouth as his lower lip bled. Wangji sucked the blood off wei ying's lower lip and then parted from the kiss.

Wangji licked his lips and then said , "Good morning my beautiful mate".

Wei ying said pouting , "Good morning but....why did you bit my lip? It hurts".

Wangji said softly , "sorry babe but I just wanted to taste your blood . You know the taste of your blood is so sweet. Will you allow me to drink more?"

Saying this Wangji started looking at wei ying with puppy eyes . He was looking like a child who wants candy.

Wei ying smiled lovingly. He was feeling attracted by wangji's charm. The sunlight which was falling on wangji's handsome face was increasing wangji's charm more. Wei ying was lost in wangji's face.

Wangji smirked seeing wei ying so lost in his charm. Wangji slowly slide wei ying's sleeve off his shoulder . Wei ying came out of his trance on feeling wangji's touch on his neck.

Wei ying wanted to say something but only a moan escaped his mouth as wangji bit on his shoulder without giving any time to wei ying to say something.

Wangji was slowly sucking wei ying's blood. Wei ying was feeling pleasure by this. He tightly grabbed wangji's hairs and started pulling him more close to himself.

Wei ying and wangji came back to their senses on hearing the door knock. Wangji licked the blood drops off the bit mark on wei ying's shoulder and then covered wei ying's shoulder.

Wangji said licking his lips , "I told you your blood is so sweet. I'd have drank a lot if there wasn't anyone knocking at the door. Wei ying! I get lost when I drink your blood but You should stop me because I might drink a lot of blood and that might bring problems for you".

Wei ying nodded while biting his lower lip.

Wei ying opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted by door knocking .

Wangji mumbled annoyingly , "who's at the door?"

Wei ying glanced at wangji and then asked , "yes? Who's there?"

"Hey ! It's me Xue yang ! I wanted to ask you about wangji . Do you know where he is?" , Xue yang's voice came from outside.

Wangji cursed , "this Xue yang ! Always disturbs our moments together. Wei ying ! Tell him that you don't know".

Wei ying gave a look to wangji and then said , "I don't know yang ge. Maybe he's out for gym or something".

"Oh ok . You should freshen up as breakfast is almost ready. I'm soo hungry. I'll go wake up everyone so that we can have breakfast together" , Xue yang's voice came from outside.