part 10 :

Dont like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Madam lan was looking at wei ying with cold expressions. Her eyes filled with tears when she remembered her. She wished she were here . How happy she would be to see her brother getting married .

Just then madam lan felt like something entered her body....more like possessed her body. And then she saw a vision.

A vision In which "wangji's lifeless body was lying on the ground covered with blood. Wei ying was standing at a distance like a mad person...covered in blood....looking at wangji's dead body chanting "No no....it's not possible. I can't....I can't kill.... Wangji....my mate...I can't kill....I can't kill....I can't".

Lan Yi saw herself crying and shouting saying "Wei Wuxian ! You are a curse. Because of you my son lost his life. You killed your own mate. How unfortunate my son was that he got a cursed mate like you. I will never forgive you. I'll make sure that you won't get my son as your mate in any life".

Lan yi's head was aching . She held her head with her hands .

Lan Yi then got up from the chair saying loudly , "This marriage cannot happen".

Everyone got shocked hearing this . Wangji who was about to say "I do" got shocked and turned around to hear what his mother said. Wei ying also got shocked.

Wen Qing looked at lan Yi with empty eyes. She was waiting for the upcoming situation.

Wangji's eyes widened seeing something in lan Yi's eyes which others couldn't see.

Wangji thought , "oh no. Mom has been possessed by her past life's soul. She remembers everything now. She's stopping the marriage. I can't let this happen".

Wangji looked at wei ying who was shockingly looking at lan Yi. Wangji did some magic after which everyone froze except for lan yi. Even wei ying got froze.

Wangji went near lan Yi and then said , "mother ! You....".

Lan Yi stopped wangji from talking further by extending her hand Infront of wangji's face .

Lan Yi said in an angry tone , "wangji ! How can you marry that Wei Wuxian? Have you forgotten what happened to you in your past ".

Wangji said , "mother ! I love wei ying and I will make sure that this time nothing like that happen".

Lan Yi said , "I won't take any of your excuses. I can't forget what happened to you in your past life...*teary eyes*...Son! I can't see you in pain. I don't want you to....die by the hands of your omega ".

Wangji said holding Lan Yi's shoulders , "mom ! Don't worry Nothing such will happen . Believe in me".

Lan Yi wasn't agreeing. Wangji was finding it difficult to convince lan Yi.

Wangji said , "Mom ! Please....we can't stop the marriage now. All the preparations are already done. What will the people say after we stop the marriage in the middle?"

Lan Yi said , "I know.....But I only want your safety and long life".

Wangji said looking at lan Yi with pleading eyes , "Mom !"

Lan Yi was clenching her fists. She didn't wanted to let this marriage happen . Also she can't refuse her son. She only wants his happiness and long life without any problems.

Wangji gave time to lan Yi to think. He was patiently waiting for her final decision.

Lan Yi took a deep breath and then said , "ok. You can marry him but if that omega tries to harm you or hurt you in any way I won't hesitate to kill him".