"I'll walk with you guys to the cafeteria." She said fiddling with her fingers while looking down.

Man, I'm not really good at this. I can't control the girls I play with, even though I'm their captain. Now, I can't help manage the team as a manager.

"Let's go then." Ennoshita said with a small grin as he gestures for her to walk.

Hideko still looking down, feeling self conscious to look at any of them for too long.

The group walked in silence, all deep in their own thoughts.

•••
"Daichi, where do you think Asahi is?"
Suga asked Daichi as they take their seats with the other members of Karasuno.

Daichi looked around the table noticing the missing figures within them.

"I don't know. They'll all be here soon or else they're missing lunch." Daichi said as he looked at the 4 boys who started the mess awhile ago, eating fast as if it's their first meal in days.

Those boys eat as if they're not chewing. They're going to eat seconds. Or more. As usual. He thought as he sighed and shook his head.

"Slow down. It would be a shame if the king choked to his death." Tsukishima said with a smirk while Yamaguchi laughed as Kageyama tried to respond but couldn't because his mouth was full.

"Hinata, take a breath from time to time. Okay?" Yamaguchi said as he laughed beside Tsukishima.

"Yes!" Hinata says as he continues shoveling food in his mouth. Unfazed by their playful taunts.

"Stop talking you two! And start eating! We need fuel for our training!" Ryu said as he shoved another mountain of food in his mouth.

"Everyone, stop talking when your mouths are full!" Suga said to everyone at the table.

Daichi sighed as he continues to eat his lunch with a lazy grin.
•••

The skies were dark as the 5 Karasuno members make their way to the cafeteria.

It's going to rain. Hideko thought as heavy rain suddenly poured from the skies.

Called it. It feels like the heavens are trying to tell me something.
She sighed as she continues to walk beside the others.

Asahi looked at her and frowned as he noticed the look oh Hideko's face, scrunched up in concentration.

What's going on in that pretty little head of yours Hideko-chan? He thought to himself as they near the cafeteria.

"Go on without us guys. My stomach's not feeling at its best." Kinoshita suddenly said, cutting through the silence their little group was engulfed in.

Everyone stopped, confused and surprised with what he said, except for one.

Hideko continued to walk, not noticing how everyone else stopped in their tracks.

I want to help, but how? They boys thought as they watch her take more steps away from them.

•••
"Did you guys noticed how she's been quiet since the clean up awhile ago?" Narita asked the boys in a hushed tone.

"Yeah. She's been in her head since then." Kinoshita replied.

Asahi looked at the three 2nd years as he tries to remember everything that just happened.

I was so focused on cleaning as fast as I could. There was so much noise, everyone's voices was overlapping with each other. Hinata with Kageyama. Daichi with Suga. Bokuto with Kuroo. Noya with Ryu. I didn't even realize how the only girl in the room didn't make a sound. Asahi thought to himself.