"Hey," I grin.

"Hey, how you feeling?" she asks.

I tilt my head back and forth. "Okay, I'm not struggling as badly with morning sickness this time. I'm not throwing up, but I am nauseous. I don't know, it's kind of making me feel like it may be a boy."

"Ooh, that's exciting!" she grins. "Is that what you guys want? A boy?"

I shake my head. "Not necessarily. We really don't care either way if I'm being honest. We love our little girl and I think Joe secretly wants to be a girl dad through and through if I'm honest."

She laughs, nodding. "I can see that."

"Right?" I ask, grinning.

"Mama," Willa says, smiling at me from her playset.

"Yes, baby?"

"Mama," she says again, holding out her hand.

I walk over to her, Jessica by my side as the two of us take turns playing with her, Jessica taking over as I become more tired. That's the one symptom that hasn't changed, the crazy fatigue.

The sound of the back door closing forces me to turn around, Joe walking out onto the patio.

"You got her?"

Jessica nods and I walk over, sighing.

"Well?"

"The baby's in the NICU," he sighs. "She's got some time in there, that's for sure. Honestly, they're kind of on the fence on whether she's going to make it."

I let out a breath, shaking my head. "How's Nick and Pri?"

"Stressed," he sighs, running a hand through his hair. "Exhausted. They don't know what to do. Nick's trying to stay strong for Pri, he's trying to stay positive but he's worried, I can tell."

"I want to help them, I don't know how to help them," I sigh, running my hands over my face.

Joe grabs my hands gently, holding them in his hands. "Baby, I know you're worried about them but right now I think the only thing we can do is be there when they need us if they need us. There's really nothing we can actively do right now."

I sigh. "I hate that there's nothing we can do. I mean can you imagine? Can you imagine if I went into labor with this baby that early and then it was in the NICU and there was nothing we could do? I would lose my mind. You would have to put me into a mental hospital or something. I-"

"Okay, okay," Joe says, putting his hands on my arms now to calm me. "I know that this is a lot to think about right now, especially now that we know we're having another baby. But baby I beg you please do not dwell on this too much. Don't get too stressed about the possibility of going into labor early. It could put you and the baby in danger and I don't want anything to happen to either one of you. Please promise me you will not stress about this too much."

"Okay," I sigh. "I'll try not to, I promise. But I want to do something we didn't do last time."

"Okay," he says, interested.

"I want us to be prepared early. Not dwelling on it but I want things ready early just in case this baby decides to show up earlier than it's supposed to. I want to be prepared. With Willa, we weren't ready until the end of my pregnancy and I don't want that to be the case this time."

He nods. "Okay, what timeline are we thinking?"

"Honestly?"

He nods.

"25 Weeks."

He raises his brows.

"You never know what could happen. I'm not saying everything needs to be ready, but I want to have a plan in place and all by the time I'm 25 weeks. A plan for Willa, a plan for us, a birth plan, and have stuff for the baby packed already."