Chapter 67 - Regulus Black

Request from:

ViviWolf10

( Continued from Chapter 65 )

Warning:

Contains insult

Song: Collide - Justine Skye feat. Tyga

- English Version -

Regulus' POV:

Like every morning, I walked past Y/n, she smiled at me and I gave her a quick wave.

In front of others we are just friends, friends who rarely see each other.

Her boyfriend was standing next to her, he was just holding her hand and checking out a few other girls.

Such a bastard.

I wanted to hit him in the mouth but I wasn't allowed to.

At least Y/n has my hickeys on her, mine not his.

After she left last night I lay in my bed for a few hours and thought, I'm just her replacement.

But somehow she likes me too.

I notice it in the way she is with him, unfortunately also in the way he treats her.

He treats her like an object, not like she deserves to be treated, namely like a goddess.

Sure she's cheating on him with me but hey, he's cheated on her too, with lots of other people.

Maybe I was watching him but I don't have the heart to tell her.

That he is cheating on her.

That I know her family by heart.

I watch her, listen and learn as she is.

She told her boyfriend about a cuddly toy, where it was found, what it looked like and she was really excited about it.

He wasn't interested.

That was 3 weeks ago and this cuddly toy has been in my room in a box ever since.

I don't know if it would be weird if I just gave it to her.

"Hey Regulus." I hear a girl's voice, it was a friend of Y/n.

I turn around and walk towards them.

"Hey."

"Have you got your eye on a girl yet? Because if not, I'm available." she says and grins at me.

"I only have eyes for one girl, I'm really not sorry." I say and look at Y/n, who looks at me a bit shocked.

In the evening I'm sitting on my bed with the box with the cuddly toy inside, suddenly the door opens and Y/n comes in.

"Who is she?"

"What?" I ask, putting the box behind me.

"The girl you have eyes for, who is she?"

I stand up, "Why do you even want to know? You're staying with this Gryffindor anyway!" I shout at her.

"Are you actually disabled!? It's over with him! It's been fucking 8 hours already!"

"Stop lying to me!"

"You idiot, I'm not lying to you, it's over! Over!"

"Don't call me an idiot, you're just like your father!" I yell and she looks at me in shock.