Chapter 20 - Mattheo Riddle (Smut)

-English Version-

My best friend and I have a very complicated relationship, it's not a normal friendship, no we...

How do I put it?

Have sex, often, very often.

Sometimes harder, sometimes softer.

Luckily my brother Regulus Black hasn't figured this out yet, if he does he'll probably turn both of our heads.

I was sitting in class and had last night's sex in my head, I just couldn't get Mattheo out of my head and something about him had changed.

Something nudged me from the side, I looked over and saw my brother.

"What are you thinking about again?"

"That I'm about to go and have a smoke...?"

"I'm not coming with you, I don't have time for it."

"Are you trying to steal Lorenzo's girlfriend again?" I asked, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

My brother nodded.

"Lorenzo didn't do anything to you, let him have some luck for once."

"But I want his girlfriend. Have you ever looked at Daphne? She's a hot blonde!" my brother said, peering back over at Daphne.

I rolled my eyes again, my brother was an asshole and he knew it.

As soon as the bell rang my brother was over at Daphne's, I just made my way to the Slytherin common room.

There I sat down on the couch and lit a cigarette.

Almost immediately I felt kisses on my neck.

Mattheo's cold lips on my sensitive neck.

"Mattheo, I'm not in the mood."

"We want to see about that..." he said and continued kissing my neck, biting it often, he had now opened my blouse a little with his hands and reached under my bra with his hand.

I put out the cigarette and put the remains in the ashtray.

I had Mattheo seated next to me, he knew what he had to do to make me want him, I sat on his lap and took off his jacket.

Meanwhile he took off my blouse, but we didn't kiss normally, but with tongue.

After a change of room, a lot less clothes and a good kissing session, we lay in Mattheo's bed.

Mattheo broke away from my lips and spread kisses from my ear to my middle, he stayed there and licked it briefly, almost immediately my legs twitched and my desire increased.

"Ohh is my princess sensitive there?" he asked and you could hear the lust in his voice.

I didn't answer, but breathed a little heavier.

"Answer." he said, a little louder.

He was dominant, I loved it.

"Yes, even very..." I said, nodding as I did so.

"Good girl... Now keep your legs still and make nice noises for me Princess..." he said and licked it again, I took a deeper breath and my legs twitched again.

"Fuck..." was all I could manage while Mattheo continued and now entered my entrance with his fingers.

I moaned softly, over and over again.