I Have Something To Tell You....

Hi everyone sorry for not updating.

HOW HAS THIS GOT OVER 200 READS OMG! THANKS FOR READING GUYS!

NEW ONE-SHOT HERE! ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat down in the living room, waiting for probably the most important call of your life. You began tapping you foot on the floor in nervousness. Erik, your husband, was out of the lair that you both lived in. He was most likely terrorising the owners of the opera house above for 'not running his theatre correctly.' Time seemed to complete stop as your anticipation grew and grew until....

RING.....RING.....RING

You leaped out of the seat and ran to the phone. You quickly picked it up. "h..hello." you answered. "hello there, is this y/n?" a woman asked. "yes it is." you responded. "good. So y/n you came to us for a certain test recently and we have just received your results now...would you like to here them over the phone or would you like to come down to our building?" the women asked. You paused. Thinking about your answer. You finally spoke. "i...I'll hear them now." "alright y/n...if your sure."

You put the phone down. Completely overwhelmed by what the woman told you. You placed your hands on your cheeks and sat down back on the seat. You remained silent as you looked down at the floor. The only sounds that could be heard were the sounds of water droplets dripping from the ceiling. You let out a huge sigh. Suddenly you heard the door slam and your head shot up. It was Erik, he was home earlier than expected. He removed his hat from his head and placed it on the peg by the door then walked down the steps and walked towards me. "hello dear!" Erik said. You didn't know how to respond. You stayed quiet because you knew if you spoke to him you would end up crying. You just walked away from Erik and went to the bedroom.

You sat on the bed and put your head in your hands. You heard some footsteps amd knew that Erik was going to come in and question you which at this time was the last thing you wanted to happen. "y/n....what's wrong?" Erik asked. "nothing" you replied quietly. "something is obviously wrong....there is no point in hiding it." Erik said. You took you head out of your hands and sighed. Erik then sat down next to you. "look...whatever it is...you can tell me....you know you can tell me anything." Erik said, taking your hand in his. You quickly removed your hand from his and said. "i can't tell you this Erik! There's no point anyway...i know how you will react...so why should i waste my breath." you looked at Erik, his face seemed more stern than normal. You just got up and tried to leave the room when Erik grabbed your wrist. "WOAH! LET ME GO!" You yelled. "not until you tell me what is going on!" he said in his same monotone voice. "i can't okay! Now let me go Erik!" "no y/n you will tell me what's wrong!" "E..Erik you...are...h-hurting me." you said, fear present within your voice. You knew that Erik has a temper. Even though he has never hurt you and you know he never will, because of his reputation, you still get worried. Erik let go, he realised what he had done. "look...y/n I'm sorry....it's just...i don't know. I am sorry i lost my temper." Erik said with a small element of sadness in his voice. You sighed. You knew you would have to tell him eventually, he would find out one way or another. It's better to tell him now to get it over and done with than let it stir anymore. "fine...I'll tell you what it is Erik....sit down." you said. He did as he was told and sat on the bed. "listen...it's not easy for me to say this...but i went to the doctors recently and...i did a test...i got told my results today." you spoke. "well y/n....what is it?" Erik asked.

"I'm pregnant."

Erik didn't answer. He just sat there. Completely shocked by what you had told him. "listen i didn't know how to tell you Erik...i know that you probably ha-" "OH MY GOODNESS I'M GOING TO BE A FARTHER!" Erik yelled. "wait...your not angry?" you questioned. Erik ran over to you and kissed your lips. It took you by surprise but you kissed him back. He removed his lips from yours and then said. "of course I'm not angry, i have actually wanted to be a dad for a while now...i just did not know how to bring it up to you." Erik explained. "I'm so relieved to hear that because I've wanted a child for a long time." you said. Erik then have you another kiss. "Quick we need to prepare things!" Erik said and ran out of the room. You just giggled and followed after him.

You knew on that day, you had found you true love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed reading! You can leave any requests you may have in the comments!

Bye for now!