"Oh, you are ready na pala. What else do you need?"

"I need to hire more teams to help me with the photoshoots, model casting, location manager, and any work in the field department."

"I will recommend you the most efficient teams. I'll email you their details."

Ayesha is making her job easy. That is a big help.

"Anyway, my husband will be here anytime soon. He will go here after his meeting."

"That's fine. Clinton will pick me up later."

"Clinton Grande?" Ayesha was intrigued.

Xaria sipped on her juice before she answered. "Yes."

"You two are dating?"

"Uh, we are in a relationship."

Ayesha's smile grew wider. Her eyes twinkled. Halata na masaya na malaman ang tungkol sa love life niya.

She's not very vocal and showy when it comes to her private life. She has social media but she is not really active. But she's aware that her family is known especially in high society.

"New relationship lang?"

Paano niya ba sasabihin na matagal na silang magkakilala ni Clinton at matagal na rin na magka relasyon? Nagkahiwalay lang ng apat na taon at ngayo'y kababalik lang sa pilling ng isa't isa.

"Yes."

"I guess so. I heard rumors about him before when you were abroad. He dated different women. Beauty queens, models, and so on," Ayesha informed her with the fact that she knew already.

See? Clinton really dated women even her cousin knew about that. He went to the parties with his flings or fuck buddies and it wasn't even privately kept. His escapades with his women before were probably written in some magazines as well or online news because he didn't hide them.

"Hindi naman daw babaero pero lapitin talaga," dagdag pa ng magandang babae sa harap niya.

Napainom si Xaria ng malamig na tubig. Maayos at masaya naman sila ni Clinton pero ngayong naririnig niya ang tungkol sa mga babae nito habang wala siya noon, hindi niya maiwasan na magalit at makaramdam ng pait.

"At least, Clinton is not same with his brother—Kielton. That man is a notorious playboy."

Right. Kielton Grande is Clinton's brother and a famous band vocalist. And yes, he's known as a womanizer and he didnt even deny it.

"Oh, my husband is here na..." Ayesha suddenly said and gazed at the entrance of the restaurant.

Clane Altaraza is still on his dark gray suit. He looked grim, solid and robust. With a commanding and menacing air around him, his eyes were directly darted to his wife. Like a target that he skillfully locked.

When Ayesha stood up to welcome her husband, there were some whispery commotion with awe from the guests and also hotel employees.

Clane placed his hand on Ayesha's waist, then he crouched a bit to kiss his wife's lips.

The naughty grin on her cousin's lips were displayed when the two walked back to the table. Their happy marriage was shown on Ayesha's face. Even though her husband looked stoic.

Xaria stood up to acknowledged the presence of the President of Villamor Hotels. Nakipag beso rin siya kay Clane bilang normal na pag bati.

"Clinton will be here daw," Ayesha informed her husband.

"This table is too small for us." Clane said and his sharp eyes scanned the restaurant.

Nagmamadali at tila natataranta na lumapit sa kanila ang restaurant manager at ang tatlong waiter na nakasunod dito ay tila pilit na nagpapakatatag dahil halata ang pagiging kabado sa harap ng mga amo.