12 ~ DESTINED

CHAPTER TWELVE

AFTER they got her three big suitcase from their modern mansion in Makati, Clinton drove to his penthouse. Behind them is a black SUV with her things and his security.

Her parents were not home. Ang sabi ni Nadia, may business dinner daw sa Villamor Hotel. Kaya hindi nag pang abot ang mga ito at si Clinton.

"I'll call mom later about this, Nadia. She expected that I will move some of my things to Clinton's penthouse." Xaria told Nadia so she won't worry.

"Ah sige, Ma'am. Mag ingat kayo ni Mr. Grande."

She nodded her head and hopped inside Clinton's Bugatti.

After he shifted the gear, he held her hand.

Humugot siya ng hangin sa dibdib. They are really going to live in one roof. She wasn't supposed to feel nervous, but she really is. Masyadong malikot ang mga imahe na lumilitaw sa isip niya kaya tuloy nagbabago ang normal na pintig ng puso niya.

"Uh, what time you are going to leave tomorrow morning?" She asked causally.

"I have an early meeting. I'll live at six in the morning."

That's too early! Siguradong tulog pa siya kapag umalis ito. But, how about his breakfast? Was she supposed to cook for him? At bakit niya ba 'yon iniisip? Hindi naman sila mag asawa, ah!

"I don't cook." She croaked.

Nilingon siya ni Clinton ngunit nanatili ang mga mata niya sa harap. They are waiting for the green light.

"I have a cook. Don't worry about it."

"Your cook is going to make you breakfast then?"

"I don't eat breakfast if it's too early. A coffee will do."

"So you're not going to eat before you leave tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. I am not a morning person like you. Sigurado I am still sleeping when you leave."

Clinton brought her hand on his lips after awhile.

"It's fine. I won't disturb your sleep."

Xaria can't stop thinking about doing her duty as Clinton's girlfriend.

Talagang tinanggap niya na ba talaga na may relasyon ulit sila?

They can't just live in one roof without a label, right? And if she tells him they are just friends, it would be ridiculous.

Her three suitcase were directly put inside the master bedroom. Wala nga talaga siyang ligtas.

When they are already alone, Xaria watched Clinton brought her suitcase to the walk-in closet.

Napairap nalang siya dahil talagang determinado ang binata na doon talaga siya matutulog sa silid nito na pati ang mga gamit nila ay magkasama na.

She crosses her arms and faced the glass wall at the right side of the bed where she can see the Manila Golf Club, then far beyond it is the skyscrapers.

Clinton's arms wrapped around her from behind. He didn't bother to turn on the other lights. The cove lights on the ceiling were enough.

They were both silently watching the view and inhaling the peace of having each other again without worries about the time because they were not in the same situation anymore. She doesn't need to check the time frequently and thought about going back home, because this time, her home is with him.

A small smile formed her lips when that realization sank in.

Gusto niyang maging masaya dahil ginagawa na nilang dalawa ang mga dati ay plano at pangarap lang. Kulang nga lang sila ng isa.