"Tamam, let's go back to bed and—"

"I was praying." She spoke as Serkan sat her on his lap on the bed. "I was thanking Allah because this is the first birthday I will be having with you—with my family, complete."

Serkan couldn't help but smile at his daughter with adoration. "I also thank Allah for finally being with you and anne...like I said before, I will never leave you again."

Kiraz gave Serkan a tight hug and as she pulled away, Serkan looked at her intently. "Kiraz..."

"Evet baba..."

"I have a secret that I want to tell you..."

"Ne baba?" She asked, excitement in her voice.

"I will be proposing to anne tomorrow..."

"Gerçekten mi? Ama I thought you were already married." Kiraz responded, making Serkan chuckle.

"Not yet, kızım, ama one day we will be." He smiled. "I wanted to tell you and get your blessings."

"You don't need my blessings, baba, because I know anne will say 'yes'!"

"Çok teşekkür ederim, Kiraz...for always being the light in our lives."

Kiraz then kissed Serkan and spoke, "I hope you will get married soon...so you can finally give me a kardeşim!"

At this remark, Serkan could only smile and shake his head in amusement. "Seni seviyorum."

"Ben de, baba..."

—-------

A squeal can be heard coming from Serkan's office as Eda had shown Ceren and Piril her ring and told them the story of how Serkan proposed. Engin and Ferit hugged Serkan before everyone started exchanging hugs and saying their congratulations.

"Yaa Erdem, look how happy they all are–especially Serkan bey and Eda." said Leyla, as both her and Erdem looked at the couple and their friends from their stations.

"—until something goes wrong and then we're in a cycle again." said Erdem, earning a slap in the arm from Leyla. "Ya!"

"Don't say that Erdem. We have to manifest only good things. Serkan bey and Eda have been through so much. It's time the universe gives them a break."

"Tamam, tamam. I wasn't being serious anyway." They both continued to adoringly look at their friends when Erdem suddenly realized something. "Why are we here and not there?"

Leyla looked at him and also wondered before beginning to walk towards Serkan's office with Erdem trailing behind her.

"Tebrik ederim, Serkan bey and Eda!" exclaimed Leyla as she entered the room.

"Çok teşekkür ederim, Leyla." smiled Serkan and Eda.

Serkan then turned to Erdem with a poker face. "Ne işin var burada, Erdem?" This then earned him a nudge and a stern look from Eda.

"Tebrik ederim, Serkan bey and Eda." Erdem congratulated them, avoiding Serkan's eyes.

"Teşekkürler, Erdem." They both responded with Eda smiling and Serkan forcing one.

"If you need any help with planning, I am always ready." said Leyla.

"Evet, us too." said Ceren and Piril.

"When do you plan on getting married, abicim?" asked Engin.

"Yani, if it's all up to me, I'd get married now." answered Serkan, making Eda shyly smile at her future husband.