Chapter 12

Taking in a deep breath and stretching his arm, Serkan opened his eyes and squinted as the sun shone through the windows of his hotel room. He looked down at the beautiful woman, sleeping under his arm, and he smiled—the memory of last night replaying in his head. He lightly brushed her hair to the side of her face which seemed to have woken her up.

"Günaydın." He said.

Eda looked up at him and smiled back. "Günaydın."

"Looks like you had a good night's sleep." He said.

"Yani...finally being in your arms just makes everything better." She responded.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He kissed her forehead then gave her a light kiss on the lips.

"Serkan?"

"Evet?"

"You know that I still have some questions, right?"

"Biliyorum. I will answer them all—in full honesty. No more lies. I promise." He responded, sincerely looking at Eda, making her smile.

"Tamam. Let's talk about it over breakfast. Hadi gidelim." She said, about to stand up, but Serkan pulled her back into his arms and hugged her.

"Can't we just lay here all day?" He mumbled, nuzzling into her hair.

"Hadi, get up. Up." She instructed.

Serkan sat up and wore his boxers which he found on the floor while Eda took the blanket and wrapped it around herself then stood up. As she was headed to the bathroom, she turned to look at him who had laid back down on the bed and closed his eyes.

"Serkan, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Going back to sleep." He answered, eyes closed.

"Tamam." She answered playfully. "O zaman, I'll take a shower alone." She shurgged.

At this, Serkan's eyes opened wide and he immediately stood up, earning a laugh and a playful scream from Eda as he carried her bridal style into the bathroom.

Getting under the warm shower, Eda closed her eyes and brushed her hair back. Serkan then came behind her and started kissing her neck down to her shoulders, one hand placed on her arm and the other on her hip.

Eda turned around, looking at his face through the drizzling water and smiled, reaching out to kiss him passionately on the lips. Serkan took her hands and put it around his neck before lifting her up and carrying her, pressing her on the glass wall of the shower as they continued kissing.

He slowly lowered her down, slipping his inside hers. She closed her eyes and they both moaned at the feeling of tightness. He then adjusted his hold on her thighs as he thrusted deeper up into her. With every movement, they panted, getting closer and closer to their peak.

And with one deep thrust, Serkan released inside Eda, making her climax—both moaning at the sensation. He later slipped himself out and wrapped his arms around her waist, supporting her weight as he leaned in and rested his head on her chest, listening to her heart beat.

—---------------

Knock...Knock...Knock...

"I'll get it." Serkan said as he got out of the bathroom shirtless with just pants on and a towel in his hand as he shook his hair dry.

Opening the door, Serkan fell speechless as he found Mr. Birol outside. Just then, both Eda and Ms. Sevil's spoke as they walked towards the two men—Eda with a robe on, coming out from the bathroom and Ms. Sevil coming from knocking on Eda's hotel room door.