Little ray of sunshine x Must protect them at all times

Start to the series ig? 

I dunno

QUICK! Make a guess to who's who in the dynamic! Either in the comments, or in your head, I don't mind (YASSSS THE GAMBLINGGGG lol.)

 1.. 

2.. 

3..

SURPRISE I'M NOT TELLING YOUUU

Read the story, oh my days 🙄

JOKING ILY

------------------------

Luna was sitting in the garden by Hagrid's, making a flower crown for her and Ginny, when she remembered, 'Oh my gosh! I have a cousin in the school! I'm gonna make him a crown because he's a king,' and proceeded to make another crown.

Ginny walked up to her girlfriend - she'd been looking for Luna for an hour by this point - and raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

Luna looked up when she heard someone walk near her, "Oh hey love!" She practically squealed, she was very excited to show Ginny what she made - and the insane revelation she had!

Ginny smiled at her girl's excitement, "Hey darling, what are you doing?" She spoke with genuine interest, she always loved hearing about Luna's new - or old - hobbies.

"I'm making flower crown! I made one for you - because you're my queen - and one for me - so we can rule together - and one for my cousin! He's also a king, actually on second thought, he can be the adopted prince. We're the queens!" She rambled, wearing a grin.

Ginny laughed as Luna rambled quickly, "That sounds like fun, I'd love to rule with you, where do we rule?" She questioned, "Wait, also, who's your cousin?"

"We rule the whoooooole world! Because you deserve the world!" She said before picking up Ginny's flower crown and (carefully) placing it on her partner's head.

"Aww that's cute," She said as she kissed Luna on the cheek, earning a surprised squeal and a VERY red face.

After Luna got her English back to normal - basically, when she could speak without stuttering like a maniac (not that having a stutter is bad, but yk, Luna usually doesn't ily tho :D) - she jumped up and decided, "I wanna go give it to him!" and skipped off, with a confused Ginny following not too far behind - she still doesn't know who Luna's cousin is.

When Ginny saw who Luna's cousin was, she quickly accio-d a weapon to threaten him if he pulls any bullsh*t. (!!!!AYO SWEARING!!!!)

"HI DRAYYY!" An excited Luna practically sang while running over and she tried to hug him, but he deflected it.

He absorbed her enthusiasm (killed it lol) but didn't throw it back, "Hey Lu. What's up?" If there's a word for THE MOST MONOTONE THING EVER it'd be Draco Malfoy in that moment, because he had zero emotion in his voice.

"I made you a flower crown! I've decided you're gonna be the prince because me and Ginny are the queens!" She almost threw the crown at him in her excitement, but didn't.

"Oh? And where's Ginny?" Luckily he suppressed the snicker he was going to do because in that moment, Luna's 'ball of love and sunshine', Ginny Weasley, popped up behind Luna with a blunt, rusted, 7 inch nail in her left hand, and her wand in her right hand.

She put the nail in her pocket, but not quick enough for Draco to miss it. She glared at him - making full eye-contact - and mouthed, 'You better fcking take the crown,' and then put on a smile and turned to Luna, "Here I am! Hey love, hi Malfoy." As she greeted the blonde, she shot him a deathly glare.

"Hi baby!" Luna then turned back to her cousin and said, "Oh yeah! Did you want the crown?" She was so excited; she didn't notice Ginny behind her using the rusted nail to make a 'you're dead if you don't gesture'.

------------------------

First installment of the, I guess series? 

Uhh- Yeah?

Like it or no?

Word Count: 644

I LOVE YOU BYEEEEE