Author's Note

Hi there, as you may have seen in the description of the book - if you haven't read that please do, I don't want hate for something I've already mentioned - this is my first piece of writing, and I don't really want to get too much hate at the beginning.

So please, if you don't like the ship, the story, or me for any reason - and I mean this next part in the most respectful way possible - kindly see yourself out of the book. I mean in no way for the people who do like the ship or the book to leave, but if you don't like it, just leave. Or if you hate it but want to keep reading it, keep the hate to yourself. PLEASE. I will not tolerate any unnecessary hate. If you're giving me feedback, cool, awesome, please continue. But if the hate is directed at me or anyone else for that matter, or seems unneeded, it will be deleted.

Anyways! I will restate the trigger warnings here for anyone that doesn't want to go back to read the description.

TW:
- GL (Girl Love)
- GxG (Girl x Girl)
- Swearing - I'll put a trigger warnings at the start of each chapter with any swears in it

Other than that, enjoy the book and the next chapter will be requests, so feel free to submit those there and I'll get around to making those!

Buh byeee!
- Chloe <3