Characters

Rosemary Salvatore
Rosemary -"dew of the sea", Salvatore - "saviour"
nineteen years old
born summer 1992, 7 June
160cm, 43.6kg
(likes tea, dried flowers, the sea)
Dancing With Your Ghost - Sasha Alex Sloan
"i stay up all night / tell myself i'm all right / baby, you're just harder to see than most"
Wish That You Were Here - Florence + The Machine
"you're disappearing all the time / but i still see you in the light / for you, the shadows fight"
Timeless - Taylor Swift
"in another life, you still would've turned my head / even if we'd met on a crowded street in 1944 / and you were headed off to fight in the war"

Heath Delmore
Heath flowers - "protection", Delmore - "from the sea"
nineteen years old
born winter 1992, 20 December
186cm, 59.2kg
(likes tea, the stars, the sea)
Fire on Fire - Sam Smith
"we lose our minds in a city of roses / we don't abide by any rules"
Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Lana Del Rey
"it's beautiful, how this deep / normality settles right over me"
Maroon - Taylor Swift
"how'd we end up on the floor, anyway? you say / your roommate's cheap-ass screw-top rosé, that's how."

Violet Salvatore
Violet - "In Roman myth, the first violet sprung from the spilled blood of the god Attis, who killed himself for Cybele, the mother goddess", Salvatore - "saviour"
fifteen years old
born spring 1996, 29 February
157cm, 38kg
(likes coffee, fresh flowers, meadows)
Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey
"and there's no remedy for memory / your face is like a melody"
First Love/Late Spring - Mitski
"so please, hurry, leave me, i can't breathe / please don't say you love me"
Lovely - Billie Eilish, Khalid
"isn't it lovely? all alone / heart made of glass, my mind of stone"
cardigan - Taylor Swift
"to kiss in cars and downtown bars was all we needed / you drew stars around my scars but now i'm bleeding"

Levi Ethan Oliver
Levi - "joined in harmony", Ethan - "enduring", Oliver - "of the olive tree; olive symbolises healing"
seventeen years old
born autumn 1994, 3 September
184cm, 60kg
(likes coffee, violets and Violet)
Dynasty - MIIA
"made it through the maze to find my one in a million / now you're just a page torn from the story i'm living"
Hold On - Chord Overstreet
"let me take your hand, i'll make it right / I swear to love you all my life"
seven - Taylor Swift
"and i think you should come live with me / and we can be pirates / then you won't have to cry / or hide in the closet"
hoax - Taylor Swift
"don't want no other shade of blue but you / no other sadness in the world would do"