Minister Zhao followed closely: "Colonel Su had better figure it out before he starts spouting nonsense. It was Lieutenant General Hua who gave the order to support the troops in the Anding District! We didn't harm him!"

He pointed at Lu Ziqi's body angrily: "And why did Hua Zhong execute you privately, Major General Lu? Did you report it to the chief? Are you trying to cover up some murder?"

Hua Yike, who had been silent until now, said coldly: "Lu Ziqi deserves to die, and I have full evidence. Does Minister Zhao really want me to make the evidence public?"

Minister Zhao's heart skipped a beat. Could it be that Hua Yike had something to do with him?

"If you want to say that Minister Zhao is more motivated to kill people and silence them, do you think he is the chief?"

Wang Ting was so frightened by Hua Yike that he spoke less vigorously: "If you have evidence, you should show it to me first. It is a fact that Hua Zhong has violated the rules of you."

"I'm afraid that if the evidence is revealed, you, the chief, will not be able to escape the blame. I'm thinking of you."

Wang Ting pointed at Hua Yike and was speechless. Hua Yike threatened him because he must have known that he was also involved. He had no choice but to accept Lu Ziqi's death!

It is not exposed at this time, but Hua Yike is not sure of overthrowing him and is still building momentum.

It's not like I wasn't prepared. It was only because he knew this that he dared to be so presumptuous.

Wang Ting could only say: "That's all, there were too many misunderstandings. I also said too much in excitement."

"If the chief has a conscience, how can he say those heart-wrenching words casually!" Su Jun glared at Wang Ting.

He clearly wants to ruin the reputation of the Lieutenant General!

As long as the lieutenant general lives, he is not afraid of anyone!

Hua Yike signaled Su Jun to stop talking.

Wang Ting whispered: "Hua Yike, you are on your own, but you may not be able to fight me. I will still be the head of Wu'an for one day, and I will take care of you whether you are a dragon or a tiger!"

Then he announced loudly regardless of public opinion: "General Hua deliberately concealed the news that he was alive. Since he doesn't want everyone to know, he should go home and rest for a few more days.

Resigning from the post of Deputy Minister of Defense with immediate effect! The date of reinstatement is to be determined! "

After saying that, he waved his hands and took Minister Zhao away.

"Lieutenant General! Wang Ting, he has gone too far!"

Hua Yike's cronies gathered around, "How about tonight..."

The henchman made a gesture with his hand under his neck.

"Wang Ting has a relationship with Donglong's Lu family. It's too late and maybe the Lu family will send someone to protect him." Su Jun also had this idea.

"Don't worry, if you touch him now, both sides will lose." Hua Yike didn't care that Wang Ting suspended him. It would be more convenient for him to do something without a position.

Without Lu Ziqi, Wu'an still has two fourth-level superpowers.

"Let's go, I have to go to Wu'an recently." Hua Yike waved to the people and left with his cronies.

Soon, the news that the Wu'an Army God was alive spread throughout the streets and alleys of the base. At the same time, news of the disagreement between General Hua and the chief was also put on the table.