71-80

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 71 Bai Yueguang (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Han Xinrui had been observing them secretly before. Jing Mian was not even the slightest bit different from his previous life. He looked very familiar with An Lingyu, which made her feel very uncomfortable.

After all, she once loved An Lingyu deeply. Even if he ignored him for seven years and asked her to be Jing Mian's substitute, she would be happy to do so.

In the months after Jing Mian's death, An Lingyu was so miserable that he always missed Jing Mian through her eyes. Although he won't touch her, even his voice is no longer as cold as before, and has become infinitely gentle.

She had never experienced this kind of treatment from An Lingyu before. She thought that one day she could make An Lingyu truly fall in love with her and replace Jing Mian.

But she found out that An Lingyu had lied to her!

All to confuse her into investigating the truth so that she can avenge Jing Mian!

Torture her to death! She died miserably in her last life!

She lowered her head and looked away from Jing Mian, hiding the madness and morbidity in her eyes.

She wants to destroy An Lingyu! Destroy Jingmian!

"Of course you can come to Green Shade." Jing Mian suddenly said. She always felt that something was not right about Han Xinrui, and there had been a lot of mystery since he appeared. The more contact you have with her, the more you will make new discoveries.

Han Xinrui finally raised her head, her extreme emotions disappearing without a trace.

"That's great, thank you Sister Jing! I admire you so much for building your own base and becoming the leader!"

Han Xinrui became as innocent as a girl and looked at Jingmian with admiration: "Whoever marries my sister can also get a base as a dowry. It is so honorable!"

Jing Mian frowned and said displeased: "Who said that when I get married, I have to use the base as a dowry? Miss Han is taking it for granted."

"Sister, don't be angry. Do you dare to say that you don't want to marry An Lingyu?" Han Xinrui seemed to be naughty and joking.

Jing Mian looked at her with a complicated expression. It seemed that Han Xinrui was really interested in An Lingyu. More and more, she felt that Han Xinrui's kindness to her in her previous life was due to impure motives and other motives.

"I think that's what you think. What? Do you regard me as an imaginary enemy?"

Jing Mian's tone was unkind.

Someone passed by the bathroom, and Han Xinrui immediately apologized: "I'm sorry, Sister Jing, I was joking. Please forgive me. I'm only seventeen this year."

Han Xinrui kept her head down, as if telling passers-by that Jing Mian was not generous enough to make things difficult for her.

As expected, the passerby glanced at Jing Mian.