31-40

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 31 The green shade of the Jiang family blocks the door (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The three columns of symbols in the slot machine began to rotate rapidly, and the symbols after stopping were three small pill boxes.

[Congratulations to the host for getting: anti-inflammatory medicine! 】

Jing Mian's eyes lit up, medicines in the apocalypse were quite scarce and precious. Many pharmaceutical factories were destroyed in the turmoil. Even if the factories are recovered, the machines inside will not be usable.

Nowadays, the factories that can produce drugs are controlled by top bases, and the supply exceeds demand. Small low-level bases can only rely on the voluntary support of high-level bases and high-priced purchases.

Anti-inflammatory drugs can not only benefit residents, but can also be sold at high prices, and the green shade can solidify the image of people with a background that is not to be messed with. Kill three birds with one stone.

The next day, Jing Mian put anti-inflammatory medicine on the shelves at the Green Shade Store, priced at 50 general coins per box.

Almost everyone in Green Shade has several boxes on hand.

In addition, Jing Mian established a rule that tenants are not allowed to resell the property for a second time. This is a benefit only for tenants.

Anti-inflammatory drugs are also available in specialty stores, and the price is ten times higher than Green Shade.

Wang Yi took the medicine box and looked at it for a while, but he didn't recognize which base it came from.

He wrote a letter and stuffed the medicine into the envelope. A burst of light appeared in his hand and the envelope disappeared.

No one saw this scene. Jing Mian was buying a car with Hua Leyao at the Wu'an base.

"I'm the most familiar with Kuandong." Hua Leyao introduced Jing Mian to the rules and routines of the car market with a wave of her hand.

Most of them are modified cars, or eight-hand cars that have been resold countless times.

With the reputation of the Hua family, no one dared to trick Jingmian.

After walking around, we picked out two buses, a modified off-road vehicle and a luxury car.

The 50 million coins were spent in the blink of an eye, and before I had time to feel distressed, I received a call from Wang Yi.

Jing Mian's face suddenly turned ugly.

"What's wrong, Sister Mian?"

"Someone is causing trouble."

Hua Leyao didn't take it seriously: "With Brother Qiao Hai here, what kind of waves can we make?"

Jing Mian stroked his forehead, if only it were that simple.

It was Zhang Peirong who came, and not only that, he also brought his entire family, even Jiang Bicheng didn't go to school.

The four of them blocked the doorway of the green shade and cried and made a fuss.