141-150

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 141 Aquaculture Farm (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Jing Mian was also excited. There were so many new features that she could build them for a while.

"By the way, I suddenly remembered that one of the people at the recruitment meeting was an aquaculture engineer, right?"

"That's right! His name is Feng Yong! Because of his special profession, I remember him very clearly."

Jing Mian nodded: "Inform him to come to the office. He has work to do."

Jing Mian cleared the plates and thought, so to speak, the place where Feng Yong lived was pretty awesome. His income must be quite high, why did he come to Greenery?

Feng Yong is a middle-aged man. He was extremely surprised when he was called to the office. He did not expect that Luyin would be able to establish an aquaculture farm so quickly, which far exceeded his expectations.

"Boss, ah no, hello, chief!" Feng Yong rubbed his hands. This was the second time he saw Jing Mian.

"It doesn't matter, you can call it whatever you want." Jing Mian didn't really care. But before you join me, I have a question.

Your profession is so special. Why would a scarce talent come to Green Shadow? "

At that time, Luyin was just a small E-class base. How could there be a fish market? There was no room for him to play.

"I used to work at the Qianluo Aquaculture Farm, but the owner failed to manage the business well and went bankrupt, so I lost my job. I actually wanted to return to my old business at a higher-level base, but at that time I saw that the green living environment was so nice. I wanted to come over and experience it. I also saved a lot of savings and could be unemployed for a while, so I came over."

"So that's it." Jing Mian handed him an entry form: "You can come to work after the breeding farm is built. You have to take care of a lot of breeding species. If you feel you are too busy, you can recruit apprentices."

Feng Yong agreed in a row, and the salary was a little higher than what he had done in Qianluo, reaching 30,000 yuan per month. At first, he didn't take Jing Mian's words to heart that he was too busy. No matter how busy he was, aquatic products were very valuable.

And the construction of the breeding farm has not started yet.

Who would have thought that the base would suddenly grow several times the next day! A new building, an aquaculture farm, appeared in the southeast corner of the base!

Families, lets just say it was built overnight. Isnt it too fast?

Feng Yong followed Jing Mian to the breeding farm in work clothes, accompanied by many people joining in the fun.

There is no way that everyone has never seen or eaten aquatic products, and this aquaculture farm is so big! Its almost the same as the main base. How many do you need to support?

Hua Leyao smacked her lips: "Tsk, tsk, there is no aquaculture farm in Wu'an, I guess Wang Ting has never eaten it."

"Aquaculture farms are indeed unique to A-level bases. This is a special situation in our base." Feng Yong gave everyone a brief introduction: "And the farms in our base look very high-end, and I am looking forward to it."