151-160

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 151 Hua Yike had a falling out with Wang Ting and was suspended (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Why don't you go down and take a look, and let him show off his power in front of you? "Mrs. Lu was also very worried when she looked at the scene downstairs. Maybe her position as the chief's wife would not last long. Whether her son can take up the position is almost an afterthought.

"Go! Can't you go!" Wang Ting rushed to the government hall square downstairs. There were guards opening the way. Before he got there, he shouted: "Yike! It's great that you are alive!"

Hua Yike looked back with cold eyes: "Chief, run slower."

"Oh! How could I control it!" Wang Ting patted Hua Yike's shoulder and arm: "Tell me how you came out alive and well, making us all sad! We all thought you were killed in the line of duty!"

Minister Zhao also rushed over: "Who says otherwise? It's your fault, Yi Ke, for making us worry! You don't know how hard we fought later and how many soldiers we lost.

My heart ached as I saved lives and injured. If you were here, so many people wouldn't have died! "

"Yes, Yi Ke, since you are doing well, why don't you come to join the battle?"

Wang Ting followed Minister Zhao's words and accused Hua Yike: "I am happy that you are alive! But you must explain where you ran away in the middle of the battle!

Are you worthy of your status as lieutenant general? Are you worthy of your title of Wu'an Military God?

Speak carefully to everyone! "

"The chief is slandering the lieutenant general without knowing right from wrong!"

Su Jun couldn't bear the chorus between Wang Ting and Minister Zhao, and raised his voice for the people gathered here to hear: "When did General Hua escape from battle!

Do you think you blocked the hole in the south wall? Its not like Hua Zhong will fight against the zombie tide with one person! Killing a large number of zombies to delay the invasion of zombies. If Minister Zhao has time, he might as well find out how many zombies are piled up under the south wall! "

The people below were incited by Su Jun's fierce emotions and shouted: "Yes, I never believe that the Lieutenant General escaped!"

"The black smoke from the burning corpses in the south two days ago was soaring into the sky. I knew that the most zombies would fall there!"

Minister Zhao immediately retorted: "That is not the work of Lieutenant General Hua alone. Do you want to wipe out the results of all the soldiers' fighting?"

"Go and ask those sergeants which troops are left to fight on the south wall! You guys have transferred them all! The lieutenant general is alone because you want to get rid of him!"

"Stop talking nonsense!"

"Shut up you bastard!"

Minister Zhao and Chief Wang both stopped him!

"The situation was urgent and the central area cannot be lost. I just mobilized some troops to come back for reinforcements. Otherwise, are you going to watch the people in the central area die!" Wang Ting pointed at Su Jun's nose and scolded: "Don't try to confuse the public! "