121-130

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 121 Jing Mians combat power increases, and he acquires the crystal energy weapon Spider King. (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Ah Shan discovered an abnormal gathering of zombies in the hole-in-the-wall south wall city. He carefully observed that other zombies crowded into the hole and dispersed. Only in that place did a pile of corpses form, forming an inconspicuous gathering and diversion. , the zombies are hindered from moving forward and are obviously slower than zombies in other places.

If you can't see the power field, it may be too small or the power is not enough to release the field.

It was already bright and Jing Mian had good eyesight. "The south wall has been abandoned. It must be there! Let's rush over!"

Everyone released their special powers to protect the car and drove all the way to the wall, but there was no place for the car to stay. The situation in Wu'an was worse than they imagined.

"Qiao Hai, Han Shuang, you guys drive the car to Wu'an and find a place to park. The rescuers get off here!"

The specific situation of Hua Yike is still unknown. Jing Mian and others all got off the station and walked to the south wall. The ice bridge behind has become a section, which has been destroyed by zombies. It will not take long for it to collapse here. .

Most of the zombies here in the wall are first-level zombies, and the powerful ones should have gone to the city to eat people first.

Jing Mian took out her crystal energy weapon, a spine-shaped amethyst, opened her clothes and attached it to her lumbar spine. Amethyst automatically opened its spines and penetrated into the flesh of Jing Mian's back. Jing Mian gritted his teeth and endured the pain, letting Amethyst's spine firmly grasp her lumbar spine.

Instantly, a feeling of fusion penetrated Jingmian, and strange dark purple patterns appeared on her invisible back, which seemed to grow all over her back.

Eight blade spider legs sprouted from her amethyst spine!

Each spider leg is five meters long! The spider legs supported Jing Mian in the middle, letting her feet fly into the air.

She walked a few steps on her spider legs without feeling any awkwardness, as if she was born to control her own hands and feet.

Green Shadows friends stared blankly at Jing Mians changes,

"This is too foul." A-Shan looked up and said, "It's bigger than the spider zombie back then!"

"Jingmian, are you okay in the air?"

Jing Mian waved two spider legs to sweep across the zombies and responded: "It couldn't be better!"

After connecting to the Spider Emperor, it not only brought physical changes to her, but also affected her mentality.

An emotion of crazy destruction raged in her heart, and condescending violence swept away all obstacles!

The corners of her eyes were pale pink with excitement, and the ends of her hair were dyed a little purple. The cold-blooded killing that had been suppressed deep in his heart was released.