91-100

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 91: Han Bitch (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

htK

u0013 Jing Mian looked at him in astonishment, "Have you woken up long ago?"

Cen Ya hugged her body as she was about to get up and sit up, and Jing Mian suddenly returned to the bed.

"Get some more sleep."

His tone was a little overbearing, "I don't want to be separated from you yet."

"Stop!" Jing Mian broke away from him. It was not safe to hug each other in the morning.

Jing Mian hurried to the bathroom to wash up, and Cen Ya followed closely. When he saw her brushing her teeth, he put his arm around her waist from behind.

He looked like he didn't want to leave her for a moment.

Jing Mian: Help! What to do if your boyfriend is too clingy!

There's no way he looks like a killer.

After arriving at the main base, I saw Tian Yunyun following and filming Grandma Bai. This was her green shade promotional video. It must be sent to the selection team for preliminary selection.

Hua Leyao ran over when she saw that Jing Mian looked familiar to her today, "Sister Mian, what about Xiang Chunyuan?"

Jing Mian wanted to kill her directly, but thinking about the jumping children, she hesitated.

"Let's spend a lot of money to recruit teachers again. Let her teach until the new teacher is in place. What kind of trouble can she make when her master is gone? She can disappear as soon as the new one comes."

Hua Leyao naturally understood what disappearing meant.

Jing Mian looked at the sales of the two stores in Wu'an, with a monthly income of 60 million yuan.

Zhang Wenyan from Bailu Base also contacted Lanhua for long-term supply of docking products. Chang'an would also come to order food from time to time.

Luyin really has no shortage of coins these days. Jing Mian plans to open another store in the nearest Baihai base and slowly expand outward.

Suddenly Yan Ping knocked on the office door.

"Enter."

"Boss Jing, I have a friend coming to visit, can you please let her in?" Yan Ping couldn't laugh or cry. Now the access control of Lvyin is becoming more and more strict. No matter how he explains to Ling Jiu in the watchtower, Ling Jiu will not let her in. He was willing to be accommodating and said that he needed Jing Mian's permission.

"She grew up with me and was also a mercenary. Both Cen Ya and A-Shan know her. Don't worry, she is definitely not that kind of troublemaker."

Since they were mutual friends, Jing Mianwang called Ling Jiu to allow entry.

The green door slowly opened, and the brown-red haired woman walked in. With her strength, she could jump up the wall and roll over directly. Waiting honestly was just to give the boss face in front of everyone.