41-50

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 41 Return of Cen Ya (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The dignified Eastern First Base can't compare to what a small shelter can produce!

No wonder Zhang Wenyan, an old fox, helped Lu Yin speak up. It turned out that he had a lot of background.

Lu Boliang didn't believe that a shelter could come up with such a thing. He smiled and said he wanted to go out for a breather, and Wang Na followed him as if he had a clear mind.

On the terrace, Lu Boliang complained: "Nana, why do you make enemies of others without knowing it first?"

"Uncle, what do you mean? We can't afford to offend Jing Mian's shelter?" Wang Na was surprised. She could see that the things Jing Mian took out were indeed good, but she didn't understand how good they were. Better than Donglong.

Lu Boliang lit up a cigarette and took a deep breath. "Lv Yin is not that simple. We still need to explore how deep the water is inside. Before that, don't use strong words to irritate the boss of Lu Yin, otherwise my uncle may not be able to save his life." you."

Wang Na was shocked, "Is it so serious? It's impossible. Before I investigated, Jing Mian was a low-level citizen of Wu'an Base. She is not even qualified to carry my shoes. What background can she have?"

Lu Boliang frowned and looked at the night sky. After a while, he said, "You heard what my uncle said was right. Let's go back. It's very hot at night."

As soon as Lu Boliang went out, everyone's expressions visibly relaxed and they spoke freely.

"Boss Jing has such a good thing, why don't you send me a letter first, so that I can discuss it with the base in advance." Zhang Wenyan showed the anti-inflammatory medicine in his hand to everyone.

"You can also add some of these shampoos, the ladies will like them."

No one, male or female, likes the feeling of oily hair that cannot be cleaned off.

"We in Chang'an need to order rice, flour, grain and oil!"

"Haha, this time Donglong is slapped in the face!"

Zhang Wenyan used glasses to cover the glare under his eyes. Even Donglong was outclassed. So where did this material come from? The source is not in the eastern region, is it in the north?

Wen Yan's scalp felt numb at the thought of this picture.

Lu Boliang and Wang Na returned, "What are you talking about so happily?"

Someone said with a calm expression: "The specific effect still needs to wait for the inspection and test personnel to give us a reply."

"Okay, I will send the finished product to each party for inspection. If you are satisfied, there is no rush to contact me."

"Well, Boss Jing, please leave your contact information first."

Jing Mian readily agreed, and he had begun to open up his own network of contacts. From now on, he no longer needed to look to Xiao Fei for everything.