After the group entered, the spacious and bright place was divided into different areas according to the type of breeding.

Jing Mian took them into the fish area, where there were schools of fish swimming in a large pool.

"Wow! There are so many fish, I have only seen them in albums!" Hua Leyao

As I walked, I recited the names on the tags: "Tilapia, black fish, mandarin fish... Huh? This fish is so bright!"

Jing Mian also saw that it was a koi carp. She was also amazed by the appearance of this fish last night, and the system introduced her to this fish as an ornamental fish.

"In the future, a koi fish pond will be built in area A for residents. If you are interested, you can go and see it."

Everyone cheered. Only Feng Yong followed behind and was extremely shocked. Carp was deeply loved by the upper class and was regarded as a symbol of the peak of power.

If any family in Qianluo Base can raise one or two koi, it will be the most powerful explanation of their status.

It is usually placed in the most conspicuous place in the office or home. Who would have thought that Chief Jing would actually build a pond! Or in a residential area?

"Why doesn't the chief build a koi pond at the entrance of the base? That would be very nice. Let everyone who comes to enjoy the greenery can enjoy it." Feng Yong suggested.

"Hmm..." Jing Mian pinched his chin and said, "I have other plans for the construction at the entrance of the base. It is not suitable for keeping fish. It needs to be built more beautifully."

Feng Yong was numb, so the koi pond was disliked, and he was not worthy of being a facade in the heart of the chief!

After exiting the freshwater fish area, there is a marine fish area.

"Wow, the tuna is so big!" Hua Leyao was excited!

"The name of this hairtail fish is very impressive." Lan Hua took notes as he walked. He would do a good job of research on the products he would sell in the future.

"Crack, click, click!" Tian Yunyun also took pictures. These fish photos can be placed on the official website to increase the attractiveness of the green shade.

"This snapper looks good on the official website." Hua Leyao assisted Tian Yunyun.

Feng Yong has begun to panic. Nowadays, marine fish are rarer than freshwater fish, but the key is that he has never raised marine fish! If he raises so many species to death, he can't afford to lose ten thousand lives.

Feng Yong unknowingly fell behind Jing Mian to the middle of the team, and now followed him to the end of the team.

When the group stepped into the shrimp and crab area, Feng Yong was completely overwhelmed by the fierce lobsters and king crabs. He scratched his head in front of Jingmian: "Chief, that me... my abilities are limited, I'm afraid I'm not qualified for the breeding task. How about you hire another Gao Ming and I will be your assistant apprentice?"

Jing Mian chuckled, probably because the system's abundant aquatic products scared Feng Yong. In fact, the water quality of each pool here is prepared by the system, and there is also a supporting feeding warehouse.

"It's not as difficult as you think. The factory is very high-end and you don't have to worry about many things. I will also give you a breeding manual with precautions."

After Jing Mian's explanation, Feng Yong felt a little relieved.

After watching everything, everyone left with satisfaction.