Su Jun pointed at his nose and shouted: "Because you are just a coward who is greedy for life and afraid of death! You are a villain who only dares to hide behind your back! Your superpower levels are all caused by potions! You are not smart! A medicine jar can't kill zombies, what's the use of being a major general!"

He didn't save any face for Lu Zilin in public.

Lu Zilin's eyes turned red and he pushed Su Jun hard: "Do you really think I don't dare to touch you?"

"You come here! You don't even dare to kill zombies, but you are so powerful in front of your subordinates!"

"You also know that you are a subordinate!" Lu Zilin gathered supernatural powers in his hands, and a black mist filled the air, looking extremely ominous.

"Hua Yike's dog keeps barking everywhere, let's teach him a lesson today!"

"Lu Zilin! Don't be confused!" Su Jun's buddies stood up and shouted!

"Punch hard on your own people!" The sergeants of the pro-flower faction also protected Su Jun.

There is no way, even if everyone looks down on Lu Zilin's behavior, no one can stop Lu Zilin's superpower: evil disease!

Only Minister Zhao's healing power can suppress the onset of the disease, but only temporarily. If you are struck by a serious disease, you can only seek help from Minister Zhao and receive regular treatment. In this way, you can only turn to Minister Zhao and become a member of his faction.

Otherwise, you wont survive.

However, the power of evil diseases is very lethal to humans, but it is useless against zombies.

Zombies cannot die of sudden illness, but may even cause some kind of mutation.

Therefore, even if Lu Zilin has the strength of the fourth level, he cannot help at all in the grand melody of fighting against zombies in the apocalypse, so he can only be a major general, and there are still many elements of Minister Zhao's support.

Su Jun secretly observed the expressions and words of many people in front of him. He deliberately angered Lu Zilin!

The lieutenant general's death cannot be in vain, he must find out what's going on and avenge him!

Lu Zilin is extremely vengeful, and he holds grudges indiscriminately. Even if someone of your own who has already taken a side pretends to dare to confront him, he will be resented by him.

Anyone from Minister Zhao's faction would not conflict with Lu Zilin unless necessary. Now that the Lieutenant General has gone, it won't take long for the pro-flower faction to be in disarray, and the betrayer will be targeted by Lu Zilin just to protect him.

Su Jun didn't know that Hua Yike was also observing in the dark at this moment.

In the end, Minister Zhao came to smooth things over in person and persuaded Lu Lu Zilin.

Hua Yike had just died, so it was unreasonable to attack Hua Yike's old subordinates. It was too ugly to look at.

Don't do things openly that can happen secretly.

"Don't put yourself in the position of a villain and let time dilute Hua Yike's influence." Minister Zhao took Lu Zilin aside and taught him earnestly.

Su Jun and others stopped gathering and went to form a support team to clear out the last few zombies.

During this period, many people traveled with him and discussed the cause of Lieutenant General Hua's death, but they could not come to a conclusion. More truth needs to be discovered.