The spider legs were freely manipulated with flexibility and sharpness, killing them like melons and vegetables, piercing their heads and crushing their bodies. This was the first time that she was so fascinated by having such power.

Ah Shan and the others were all dumbfounded, "Jing Mian is so powerful? His fighting ability is so strong."

Thinking of her box of crystal nuclei...

Who can fight her in the future? She can kill them with crystal energy weapons.

Suddenly she shook her head and did not get so lost in it that she forgot what she was here for.

From a high position, she finally saw clearly the man who was fighting alone. She tried her best but could not hide his state of exhaustion. She retreated step by step, but the sea of ​​zombies behind him had no way to retreat. There was no one there. Answer him.

Being consumed by zombies is just a matter of time.

"He's still alive!" Jing Mian was overjoyed! They moved their spider legs towards Hua Yike. The sooner they rescued him, the sooner they would get out of here.

Several spider legs cooperated with everyone's superpowers to sweep away the zombies. She opened the way in front and everyone moved forward next to each other to follow closely.

Hua Yike held two knives and waved his heavy arms to behead the zombies approaching him. He no longer had the ability to support the flying blades and could only maintain a metal shield surrounding him for defense. After a night of fierce fighting, he could attack at any time Fall down.

His consciousness began to blur, and the zombies in front of him were overlapping in his vision, filling his pupils.

The zombies suddenly swarmed him as they noticed his trance. Hua Yike's mind was slow but his body moved mechanically first.

After a lot of slashing, he was unable to defeat the corpses with two swords, and only a shield could not fully protect him. Just when he thought he was about to die here, he found that the area around him had been cleared, and the zombies that originally surrounded him disappeared in an instant.

His eyes that had trouble focusing finally saw several spider legs in front of him.

Three points of surprise, seven points of despair. Why are there still high-level zombies here at this time?

This time it's really over.

Not being able to hold on to the city wall was his biggest regret. The inner city must have been miserable. But he can no longer do his part. He didn't blame the soldiers for leaving him here alone. Fighting to the last moment was an acceptable way to die.

He raised the blade and slashed at his neck without hesitation!

Jing Mian's claws were numb when he saw this scene. What was he going to do?

Ah Xian rushed over with lightning speed, pushed him to the ground, and snatched the two knives from his hands.

Of course he knew what Hua Yike was going to do!

This guy thought he was certain to die, and was afraid that he would turn into a powerful zombie after death and cause trouble to Wu'an! Cut off your own head first to prevent it from turning into a corpse!

"You!" A-Shan didn't know what to say to him for a moment, as if he had touched the taboo in his heart, he shouted: "Don't you know you were sold! Why are you still thinking about them!"

Hua Yike lay on the ground exhausted, unable to control any metal anymore.

Who is the guy with blond hair?