Chapter 15

[Between this chapter, you and his lordship went to Sir Foxton's home,  looking after his young teenage children for a while before someone in his family took them. They were Bruce's elder brothers, taking care of Bruce's and Lady Patricia children. And when you got home, the wolves returned,  you fought them off, but became tired as you were expecting soon, blood stained your face, hair and dress, you had to be cleaned up. So that's what you did,  got yourself clean with Talbot's assistance.].

January 21st, 1856, 5:12am.  His lordship was still asleep,  he snored softly, softly cuddling you close,  you smiled softly,  kissing his cheek, getting up,  “I'll be back in a moment. “. You had to go do something. 

You finally woke up fully, quickly, and quietly going downstairs. You softly knocked a small door,  it was Talbot's,  “Talbot…?”. The valet opened the door and softly whispered,  “Miss L/N. What a surprise.  What is it?”. You laughed a little,  “Could I have a wash, please? I'll need some help, I want to be clean from wolf blood. “. Talbot looked at you,  “Of course.”.  He opened a door, the room was large,  it was pure and elegant,  especially for a washroom.

 Talbot heated up some water as the nearby fireplace. He placed a variety of soaps down on the side and looked at the water, placing his hand in the jug, taking its temperature. “Hm.”. He hummed before placing the water in the porcelain bath. He put some oils in the water, lavender, and rich coconut milk. He took off his gloves,  helping your head over  the bath in, “Is it too hot?”. You shook your head,  “No. It's perfect Talbot,  thank you.”. The male smiled softly, noticing you relaxed. He got the jug, filling up with water,  from the bath, before pouring it over your head of hair slowly and by a little bit.  He scratches through your hair a small bit, he was gentle, he looked at the soap now, placing the jug down and grabbing the soap in his fingers, he rubbed it through his hands,  creating some sort of bubble like texture,  he placed the soap through your hair, he softly smiled,  pouring more water in your hair, the dried blood poured out,  flakes of dried blood stained the water.   "Does his lordship ever. Clean himself?". You asked politely to Talbot,  Talbot thought for a moment, now remembering, "I have to help wash his lordship,  yet now. He bathes himself in blood.  I don't understand why he does that. It's not like it's keeping him any younger.  He's twenty-one. ". You remember that Paul told you he was an inhuman creature, you wondered,  "Did Lady Deanna bathe? In blood...?". Talbot didn't like that question much. He found it horrible and annoying. "Lady Deanna relaxed in some things that were unnatural.  Some bloody disgusting things! Fucking horrible things, like nettles and goat's milk.". He snapped a little. He stopped himself from snapping,  "I'm sorry Miss L/N, I didn't mean to snap. ".  You heard him calm himself,  wiping his eyes and mouth, "It's quite alright, Talbot...".

You hear a knock on some wood, a voice spoke, his lordship came through,  “Good morning, darling. “. He smiled,  hearing you giggle. “PAUL!”. You laughed,  running to him, Talbot shouts,  "MISS L/N COME BACK HERE!". You slipped from the water, and he caught you as you hugged him. "How you doing, my darling?". You smiled,  "I'm alright.  All clean and ready for our day out today. ". Paul looked at you and smiled,  "Oh yes! Our day out! Let us get ready!".